NBC Sports Edge Forums

Commish question on what to do. IR glitch?

Guys need help, I am commish, yahoo h2h 9 cat

3 IR spots

Last week Alec Burks on Thursday was activated in real life and was started by that owner and then was somehow still saved in the IR spot for following day,  friday. Anybody know what happened here? It's almost like you were able to get free thursday game, keep in mind that Burks owner had like 4-5 guys on IR and was rotating them in case one played if active.

Anybody have any insight on what's going on here or seen something similar?  The opposing owner is really calling foul on this one.  Any insights?

man ESPN has been funky with IR all season too, i had two owners trade not process due to an unrelated IR issue, and now i am trying to move derrick white to my IR but it keeps saying he is a future add and cannot be moved in current scoring period - said that before the game started today and still saying that with the games over

Not a glitch, yahoo has been this way for years with their IR spot. If the owner had a bunch of guys on the IR, he can set his lineup switching the guys who have the IL eligibility in and out indefinitely as long as he sets the lineups before yahoo takes the IL off a player and the owner doesn't make any transactions.  Weird, but it's been this way for years.