NBC Sports Edge Forums

Falcons release WR Joe Horn

Br0kenB

I still think he could put up 700 yds as the 3rd/4th option in a good offense.

Just because Joe Horn has no fantasy value doesn't mean he can't have an impact on the leagues.

Joe is an excellent role model, a great team leader and a superb human being in general.

Don't believe me?.....Ask Marques Colston or Roddy White what they think about old Joe.

If Joe ends up somewhere in the NFL (and I hope he does), pay close attention to the young receivers on that team. That is where you will see Mr. Horn earn his paycheck.

Given Seattle's WR injuries that might be a spot he could land. The Bears aren't exactly loaded either but I would be surprised if Horn is picked up by any team.

Just because Joe Horn has no fantasy value doesn't mean he can't have an impact on the leagues.

Joe is an excellent role model, a great team leader and a superb human being in general.

Don't believe me?.....Ask Marques Colston or Roddy White what they think about old Joe.

If Joe ends up somewhere in the NFL (and I hope he does), pay close attention to the young receivers on that team. That is where you will see Mr. Horn earn his paycheck.

Given Seattle's WR injuries that might be a spot he could land. The Bears aren't exactly loaded either but I would be surprised if Horn is picked up by any team.

I was thinking S.F. Lots of young guys with potential out there.

...or how about The Jets?

I can see him as a situational WR and he and Favre hit it off. Could be a poor man's Peyton/Harrison.

49ers have Bruce as for the Jets don't see it with Coles and Cotchery. I just don't see why teams would want him when he didn't do much last year on a bad Falcons team.

I was thinking S.F. Lots of young guys with potential out there.

...or how about The Jets?

I can see him as a situational WR and he and Favre hit it off. Could be a poor man's Peyton/Harrison.

he is? i didn't realize that- just see him yapping alot and thinking of his endzone celebrations, so didnt have a great opinion of him...

i think he's pretty much done as a player though..surprised i didnt hear anybody calling philly talk radio yelling for the eagles to sign him...

Now that I think of it, the Bengals should have signed Horn instead of bringing back Chris Henry, ugh

I believe Cincy was trying to get somebody with talent left. Cincy made the right call.

Now if only Cincy's FO could get their act together and keep their players under control.

Archived