NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Coby White for Garland? (8 Team POINTS League H2H)

I received the offer to get Garland and give away Coby. I think it is interesting. Coby not in the best form, having a hard time leading the team as a pg, but still gets the trust of his coach.

Garland on his way back and had his first start last night. 

could really have some advice on this. Accept or not?

thanks in advance!

Coby is the only option for the bulls and I feel like it might just be this kind of up and down season for him. 

I think Garland is in the better spot to get better and have the better fantasy season. 

Since I have both of them I'm going to watch and see what happens but if I had to pick I'd probably rather roll with Garland. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Id keep Coby Bernard. It's close though. Plus, Lavine is a viable trade candidate for Chicago which would open up more usage for White. 

Think they will let Lavine go? I would be amazed. I accepted the trade... Just like Garland more as a player I guess. Better dribble and drive/shot. Fun gamble trade, let see. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Bernard said:

Think they will let Lavine go? I would be amazed. I accepted the trade... Just like Garland more as a player I guess. Better dribble and drive/shot. Fun gamble trade, let see. 

Congrats on the trade and getting Garland.

I like his situation in Cleveland better with bigs down low drawing defenses and allowing Sexton and Garland more movement.

Bulls on the other hand have no interior presence to free up the guards

• Like 1
6 hours ago, c0penhagen said:

I agree w your decision to grab garland. It’s pretty much a tossup for me to be honest but garland would probably be more fun to own

Exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for your reply. good luck this weekend :).