NBC Sports Edge Forums

Drummond, Oladipo, Covington for Collins, Lopez, Anderson

I view this trade as Drummond/Oladipo for Collins/Brook Lopez/Kyle Anderson

IMO Robert Covington is not rosterable and one of the names most people are trying to package in trades because owners don't want to drop and admit they made a poor draft choice. Whatever ....

So it comes down to Drummon/Oladipo for Collins/Brook Lopez/Kyle Anderson.

I would accept this trade and drop Kyle Anderson when a hot waiver comes around.

I agree with the above comment. I would be all over this trade if it lands me Drummond/Oladipo. I also believe that Kyler Anderson is a drop for a streamer or someone about to get a bump in minutes. 

2 minutes ago, ez2do4now said:

I view this trade as Drummond/Oladipo for Collins/Brook Lopez/Kyle Anderson

IMO Robert Covington is not rosterable and one of the names most people are trying to package in trades because owners don't want to drop and admit they made a poor draft choice. Whatever ....

So it comes down to Drummon/Oladipo for Collins/Brook Lopez/Kyle Anderson.

I would accept this trade and drop Kyle Anderson when a hot waiver comes around.

Totally 100% agree on the RoCo comment. Im guessing a lot of people are mad that he's not IR'ed right now and instead wasting everyone's time with his poor play when he could sit out a week and get his shi together. You actually like the Collins side more? That is the side I am giving up. 

I think we both made the same mistake, oops...

I would do this trade getting Drummond/Oladipo. If you've held onto Kyle Anderson, you can either hold onto RoCo and hope for a kick to the pouch to get moving; you could try to get something small for someone willing to wait around (truly might consider someone like Vanderbuilt) or package him with someone as a throw-in piece with a popular name, or you could even drop RoCo for a hot FA if there are any available.

The biggest thing here is getting Drummond/Oladipo. I'd rather have that side than Collins/BroLo

10 minutes ago, brewers49 said:

I agree with the above comment. I would be all over this trade if it lands me Drummond/Oladipo. I also believe that Kyler Anderson is a drop for a streamer or someone about to get a bump in minutes. 

Alternative: replace Kyle Anderson with Gallinari. The reason why I would keep Kyle Anderson is because he offers decent REB, AST, STL BLK for a SF. 4 assists is above average for most SFs.

But the argument to keep Gallinari is to use his 90% FT to offset Drummond's 58%. Downside is health, usage, shots, etc on a stacked ATL team.

Thoughts with sending Galli over Kyle??

55 minutes ago, mtx said:

Totally 100% agree on the RoCo comment. Im guessing a lot of people are mad that he's not IR'ed right now and instead wasting everyone's time with his poor play when he could sit out a week and get his shi together. You actually like the Collins side more? That is the side I am giving up. 

Drummond/Oladipo is hands down the better side. If you are getting it, kudos for you.

Apologies for the confusion when I made with the Kyle drop comment at the end. Had a brain fart as I was responding to multiple threads lol and thought Kyle was included of the Drummond/Oladipo package.