NBC Sports Edge Forums

12 Team/9 Categories, 10 player keeper league...

I took the "punt FT%" approach and drafted bigs early and often.

Do I trade Aaron Gordon for TJ Warren and Derrick White (or Cole Anthony)?  Team is listed below.

PG - Ben Simmons

SG - Buddy Hield

G - Drew Bledsoe

SF - Aaron Gordon

PF - Giannis

F - Zion Williamson

C - Porzingis

C - Myles Turner

UTIL - Donte Divincenzo

UTIL - LUG Dort

Bench - 

Gary Harris

Bobby Portis

Monte Morris

Kyle Anderson

Kyle Kuzma

IR - Klay Thompson; Kevin Porter Jr

What's the reasoning for considering this trade? AG is playing well if you discount the %s. Lots of assist and blocks this year. Gambling for injured guys who are at best 3rd/4th options on their team doesn't make sense to me, plus you'd have to drop guys too. Keep AG for now, see how Warren / White do when they came back then make a decision if you must. If you must trade AG now, ask for a lot more!!!!

Edited by mtx
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, mtx said:

What's the reasoning for considering this trade? AG is playing well if you discount the %s. Lots of assist and blocks this year. Gambling for injured guys who are at best 3rd/4th options on their team doesn't make sense to me, plus you'd have to drop guys too. Keep AG for now, see how Warren / White do when they came back then make a decision if you must. If you must trade AG now, ask for a lot more!!!!

I just feel I have a lot of players like AG. I could use some guard depth, its a keeper/dynasty league, and I was thinking Anthony/Derrick White will continue to get better - I was wondering if it was time to buy especially Anthony before his value continues to climb. I'm not a real big fan of TJ Warren as the second piece here either (his injury and his injury history make me nervous), but he looked like he could be fantasy stud in the bubble and was playing decent before the injury.

Seeing the team I have above, who are some players you may chase after for AG? 

It really depends on how your team is currently doing. If you're doing well and can stomach a rocky start from White (think the first month or so is gonna be a struggle) and can put Warren on IR then obviously those two are better than Gordon long term. White might even be a decent keeper. If you need production now I would stay put. Gordon has good opportunity with fultz out and the rookie Cole still learning how to play. 

I would much rather have white than Cole this season also.

• Like 1