NBC Sports Edge Forums

Drop Otto Porter for DiVincenzo?

I just dropped Danny Green for Nerlens Noel. I need his blks. Now i need a guard-eligible player since i'm now left with just VanVleet, Ingles and Delon Wright, and i need a 4th to rotate on those gaurd spots. Tried trading Porter, nothing worked. Not everyone in the league are actively trading anyway, only about less than half are, which sucks. Should i go make a claim on DiVincenzo?

He got the 3s and stls i need. There's not much guard there. There's Ross, but he's inconsistent and annoying to own.

1 hour ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Alec Burks?

Owned already. Theres Bogdan, but not sure when he'll return. Bev and Monte Morris are available, but Bev's out too. 

Had to drop either of Bagley, Donte, or Porter in a 12 team 9cat H2h (punt assists). Ended up dropping Bagley. I value Porters slightly higher upside over DiVincenzo.

You mentioned Ross was also available? If so then I'd go Ross over Porter over DiVincenzo. Ross is streaky but he has 2 things going for him the other 2 dont..minutes and touches. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, grandmaster2chi said:

Had to drop either of Bagley, Donte, or Porter in a 12 team 9cat H2h (punt assists). Ended up dropping Bagley. I value Porters slightly higher upside over DiVincenzo.

You mentioned Ross was also available? If so then I'd go Ross over Porter over DiVincenzo. Ross is streaky but he has 2 things going for him the other 2 dont..minutes and touches. 

Wanted to drop Bagley but i don't know, somehow i can't pull the trigger. I probably would if i see someone i like on the wire. I did think of dropping him a few times and tried trading him. Anyway i was able to get Donte just now off waivers. I need stls, and he has that compared to Porter, and i need that guard eligibilty since i was left with just 3 guards. Ross is still available. I've owned him before and i find him annoying to own. I kept dropping and picking him up in this same league last season. Hopefully he stays available though, in case i need to drop someone.  

Thanks for your input.

Edited by seeL