• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me reading his box score .....   

T. Dray McCovington 

Me: Oh no M-Rob is out for 6 weeks how will I replace those stocks TJ: Hold my beer

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Obliviate said:

Added for the assists alone but this guy giving me the bonus stats. he's been a stock monster the last 2 games as well! 

Added for the assists.  Stayed for the stocks.

6 minutes ago, MikeXScott said:

Whats the story behind this guy's surge? Injuries,  expanded role?

With no Oladipo at the 1/2 and TJ injured at the 3, I think he becomes the primary backup at the 1 & 2 spots.

He's always put up numbers given time, with ~25mpg I'm sure he can average 6 assists and 1+ steal, which is gravy for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/16/2021 at 12:18 PM, alexstr said:

With no Oladipo at the 1/2 and TJ injured at the 3, I think he becomes the primary backup at the 1 & 2 spots.

He's always put up numbers given time, with ~25mpg I'm sure he can average 6 assists and 1+ steal, which is gravy for me.

How long can he keep this up? He just became available in my league and I need someone to replicate Lowry. I'm about to drop Gallinari for him. The FT % is amazingly trash for the PG position but he's only averaging 05 FT per game.

2 hours ago, mtx said:

How long can he keep this up? He just became available in my league and I need someone to replicate Lowry. I'm about to drop Gallinari for him. The FT % is amazingly trash for the PG position but he's only averaging 05 FT per game.

I mean...his PT is pretty locked in, he's not filling in for an injury or anything.  Should continue to get these minutes ROY

2 hours ago, mtx said:

Lowry will be back in a couple games, maybe tonight. Still grab TJ tho,  he's locked in

Just now, tredford8 said:

Watching this guy play is hilarious. Just gets after the ball, the type of player you hate playing against!

He's a real gym rat, hardest worker on the floor, deceptive athleticism.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1