• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me reading his box score .....   

T. Dray McCovington 

Me: Oh no M-Rob is out for 6 weeks how will I replace those stocks TJ: Hold my beer

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Apollo_87 said:

Not watching the game, but could anyone watching the game answer this - how do the Pacers have one guy with 9 stls and another with 4 blocks, and as a team shooting be 54% from the field, and still be down by 8 in the 4th?

Just looking at the boxscore IND is getting crushed on the glass.  CLE starting unit w/ Wade is having a strong performance (particularly Sexton & JA), and shooting well (40%) from deep.  

5 minutes ago, 80version said:

I’m just praying I did not face this dude in any of my matchups for the two week slate.  Good lord, he’s playing out of his mind lol! 

only down by one steal in another league  :)

4 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

Damn might be the first one ever with 100% FG and a Triple double with Steals. Absolutely amazing performance. 

Love basketball for some of the amazing feats by lesser known players

• Like 2
On 2/12/2021 at 8:53 AM, crocp said:

Stream?

This dude aint leaving my team...the consistency so far has been 🔥

I see no lies here...

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Brutal, anyone actually watching the games? Surprised that Levert would cause such a steep dropoff, especially because TJ used to do decently in limited minutes. Temporary thing as they figure out how to work together? Or is Levert that big of a ballhog where there's no chance for our man now

3 minutes ago, hyperionloop said:

Brutal, anyone actually watching the games? Surprised that Levert would cause such a steep dropoff, especially because TJ used to do decently in limited minutes. Temporary thing as they figure out how to work together? Or is Levert that big of a ballhog where there's no chance for our man now

Or you know he's just not good in real life and not all things revolve around fantasy

Don't know what to do with him - drop for Sato (looks like a replacement if he continues to start) or hold for a couple of games. Doesn't look good at this moment...

Edited by RedMamba
17 minutes ago, RedMamba said:

Don't know what to do with him - drop for Sato (looks like a replacement if he continues to start) or hold for a couple of games. Doesn't look good at this moment...

AC Slater question, but I'd drop for Sato

Yeah its over.. lol he's a hustler in real life, so i don't know

1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Or you know he's just not good in real life and not all things revolve around fantasy

LOl i don't think you watch the games bro.. dude is a pass first point guard. He hustles on plays hence his Triple Double with steals .. I think we can all be blessed that we were able to stream for the month that he was popping off.. RIP

• Like 1
On 3/14/2021 at 1:02 AM, JoshDRaps said:

I think he hurt his wrist the other night, maybe that has something to do with it? I will give it the week and see how it goes going forward with Levert playing.

I think it's drop time. I feel safe leaving him on the wire for now and if will keep an eye on him in case the situation changes.