NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Dennis Smith Jr. 2020-2021 Outlook

Trending up.   Delon probably out another month or more if reports of grade 2 strain are true, who knows if Killian Hayes even returns this year.

Good opportunity to put up stats on a bad team ROS, shouldn't be on any waiver wires.

• Like 1

I keep thinking he's going to be the end of the bench guy I drop once guys come off my IL but he's making a case to hang around awhile longer.

And lol at the headline in the Yahoo app (the headlines seem to not be part of the actual roto blurb on the site).

Screenshot-20210303-224431-Yahoo-Fantasy

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Eltoro said:

Can someone give me a read on how good this guy has been or could be? He always struck me as hot garbage. 

Had a triple double recently but doesn't matter Hayes is doing 5-5 and will get the most run he's the add 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Had a triple double recently but doesn't matter Hayes is doing 5-5 and will get the most run he's the add 

Hayes is coming off an 8 week injury and it sounds like they're not in any rush to give him a big load. Dennis Smith Jr. seems only good if he can get large minutes, and Saban lee will probably be getting some spot minutes. Idk. Doesn't seem like there's any clear winner. I'd personally go Dennis since Hayes didn't even look great when he was healthy.

Edited by In Spades
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Can someone give me a read on how good this guy has been or could be? He always struck me as hot garbage. 

If you need a PG I would stay away from the Pistons. When Hayes come back there will be 3 PGs they want to evaluate: Hayes, Lee, and DSJ - and probably in that order. A better bet might be Maledon from OKC as he should get more consistent minutes and has no competition. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Eltoro said:

He is good, can provide value but his coach sucks. Guy still doesn't know what to do with those players.