NBC Sports Edge Forums

Drop Lamb or Zeller for Delon Wright or Josh Jackson (or both)? - WHIR

Hey guys

Trying to get the most out of my squad for this week, and both Jackson and Wright are available - team in signature

Currently rostered Lamb, Boogie, Poetl and Zeller as semi stream options (would hold if the value is there)

Would you make any moves to get those guys on the roster?

Zeller for me if you keep Poeltl (and I think Poeltl has higher upside until we find out what timeframe Aldridge is going to have).

And Jackson would be my number 1. I think Killian Hayes would mess a bit with Delon Wright when he comes back

Both Wright (Delon) and Jackson (Josh) will get minutes. Wright will give you a little more in rebs/assists/steals with slightly better %s, while Jackson will give you more blks/points. They are about the same in 3pts. Go with Wright. Highly doubt Dennis Smith Jr will compete much for playtime. Zeller offers no blocks for a center.

I'd go with Delon, personally. Jackson has an intriguing stats profile and the blocks are great from the SF position but Casey also messes around with his minutes a lot. Delon I feel like has a clearer path to big playing time (not worried at all about DSJ - he sucks). Zeller is ok - he's stable enough but low upside. 

22 minutes ago, ez2do4now said:

Both Wright (Delon) and Jackson (Josh) will get minutes. Wright will give you a little more in rebs/assists/steals with slightly better %s, while Jackson will give you more blks/points. They are about the same in 3pts. Go with Wright. Highly doubt Dennis Smith Jr will compete much for playtime. Zeller offers no blocks for a center.

Thanks 

I'm not worried about Hayes or DSJ, I don't see them having any future impact 

I'm really leaning on Wright over Zeller. I'm going to see what the injury report is before tip off

4 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Thanks 

I'm not worried about Hayes or DSJ, I don't see them having any future impact 

I'm really leaning on Wright over Zeller. I'm going to see what the injury report is before tip off

Yeah go with Wright.

Players like Zeller, Poeltl, Zubac, Len, Olynyk, among others, are good for a few days to a week of decent stats to light up these threads and when fantasy managers pick them up, they are already on the downward slope of the excitement curve. I admit I've been caught on that train lol.

20 minutes ago, ez2do4now said:

Yeah go with Wright.

Players like Zeller, Poeltl, Zubac, Len, Olynyk, among others, are good for a few days to a week of decent stats to light up these threads and when fantasy managers pick them up, they are already on the downward slope of the excitement curve. I admit I've been caught on that train lol.

Yea, for sure.

Honestly, I plan on switching out Poetl after his game tonight too. He's great for some blocks, boards and fg% but his FT% is plan ugly. I'd rather use that spot as a high end stream position

Yeah. I'd drop Zeller for Delon Wright. You can streambthat other spot between Zeller and Poeltl, Zubac too if he's available.

• Like 1