What's all this The Edge crap?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

except you looked back cause you are here  

reddit is cool and all that, been a part of r/fantasybball for a year now but i like seeing antonio banderas gifs too much to leave this place

Please do not profane the name of NBC Sports Edge®. NBC Sports Edge® is the leading website for fantasy sports information, updates, and strategy. Additionally, four out of five doctors recommend

Posted Images

Reddit is trash for fantasy basketball. I have this and the reddit page saved on my favorites and I hardly use the reddit for fantasy anymore. This display is much easier to read and respond to comments on threads. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Literally nothing changed except the name and the color of the banners. RW was owned by NBC for years. Just a rebrand/rename. The new forum layout has been in place for a few months too, it's way better in terms of embedding GIFs/tweets/media and the design is tidier.

Will miss the RW name tho.

• Like 6
28 minutes ago, CFN said:

Literally nothing changed except the name and the color of the banners. RW was owned by NBC for years. Just a rebrand/rename. The new forum layout has been in place for a few months too, it's way better in terms of embedding GIFs/tweets/media and the design is tidier.

Will miss the RW name tho.

I never understood how to embed pics or GIf’s. I was over the 50KB every time.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KingDURANTULA said:

reddit be full of taco posts like should i drop derrick white for josh jackson type of shiet

Have you seen Josh Lloyd's fantasy discord? Literally half the people on there have a team with like 3-4 first round players and they're still asking for help lol. Way more tacos than reddit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Reddit is chock full of **** takes and people playing the hive-mind upvote party game (karma farming).  It’s best use is for assessing perceived player values from other redditors who, in a lot cases, are new to fantasy. 

I don’t see anything changing with this forum other than the name.  But I’m hoping the change of name will drive certain posters away. 🤞

we trash RW and sometimes their hype threads but i can at least admit, i get a lot of good info that has led me to some championships. and i agree with the poster above regarding how it's easier to have conversations in these threads rather than reddit's format. 

• Like 2

Imagine Nike changing the Jordan brand name to generic word vomit name like “Nike Footwear Advantage”

They’ve done that, but worse bc nobody associates NBC with fantasy sports. 

bet they try to turn Rotoworld into a drag kings competitor. 

• Like 2
  • Root Admin
6 hours ago, mcflywalker said:

Bought out, I guess.

Good for them, but horrible design interface changes. C’mon guys. Make it easier to navigate, not a blended-in nightmare.

Yes, in 2006.

6 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

bruh RW sold out to NBC

Long time ago.  You've been drinking from the NBC teat the whole time.

4 hours ago, python3 said:

NBC has owned it for years.  It's just a different logo.

This is correct.  Most of the major changes are happening on the main site where sports gambling and DFS will be more integrated into the content.  The forums aren't really changing other than a few cosmetic changes.  

FWIW, this thread will move over to Fantasy Feedback soon.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I never understood how to embed pics or GIf’s. I was over the 50KB every time.

Don't select add files, click other media and insert image from url

• Thanks 2

im okay with this but i still hope they make their biggest change - fire those sorry a** “journalists” who write those nonsensical blurbs

they’d be better off just copying some of the comments here rather than posting that crap someone wrote...i wanna see an MPJ blurb that says: MPJ just got cucked by Mike Malone again. Fire that bum and free my church quire boy MPJ!

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Yes, in 2006.

Long time ago.  You've been drinking from the NBC teat the whole time.

This is correct.  Most of the major changes are happening on the main site where sports gambling and DFS will be more integrated into the content.  The forums aren't really changing other than a few cosmetic changes.  

FWIW, this thread will move over to Fantasy Feedback soon.

Are u guys gonna redo the Rotoworld App anytime in the future though? 
Really miss the the player notifications 😕

• Like 1

Reddit is full of mouth breathers that thought Steph Curry was washed after 2 games. Going to Reddit lmao...

I guess it’s fitting if you think a name change and slight design change makes that big of a difference.