Isaiah Stewart 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm gonna staple this guys jersey to my chest 

I play in a league which allows for 1 keeper, and we have to have drafted that player as a rookie. For the last seven years Giannis has been my keeper, but I traded him away this season. I took one lo

• 3 weeks later...

Three straight solid games with double-digit boards and a healthy serving of blocks, all WITH Plumlee active. Played 28 minutes last night. 4 of his last 5 lines were serviceable. I'm stashing in a deeper league.

IDK what the F the Pistons are doing if they sign a 3 year deal with Mason Plumlee and they expect to get something for him in the open market. He might have value if his contract wasn't so big.

Hopefully Beef Stew can force himself as the lead center talent and have Plumlee, who I don't think is going anywhere, onto the bench.

Why not?  The Pistons suck a** and Jerami Grant ain't no PF, he's 215 lbs soaking wet. No boards whatsoever.

Stewart is a beast-child, 6'9" 250 lbs turns 20 in a couple months.  In his freshman yr with the Huskies he was a full time PF to the tune of 17pts 9 boards 2 blocks in 32 mins

Sheeeooot, I'm close to dropping Boogie for this kid, just needs to play/get minutes, I think that will happen with either unit after the break but it may be too late to grab him if he goes nuts first game or two.  Don't sleep.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pistons GM Troy Weaver said that "in due time" he expects to rookie center Isaiah Stewart playing "together" with Mason Plumlee.

Rest of the league shi***** themselves at that spacing. Can we name this duo the Splash No's? 

Edited by DonutGiveUp
50 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Pistons GM Troy Weaver said that "in due time" he expects to rookie center Isaiah Stewart playing "together" with Mason Plumlee.

Rest of the league shi***** themselves at that spacing. Can we name this duo the Splash No's? 

I hate this as an owner of both

On 3/5/2021 at 7:27 PM, dfstout said:

Dream scenario:

PG: DSJ

SG: Move Bey here

SF: Move Grant here

PF: BEEF STEwwwwwwwwwwW

😄 the Plum

Post break cmooooooooooon Casey

3 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Dfstout with the accurate call. *claps*

• Like 1
On 3/15/2021 at 1:02 AM, dfstout said:

Where's the Beef?!

Rostered on my team!!

The Stew is 🔥

I'm really looking to pick him up in a keeper league soon. He looks so good out there

• Like 1