Isaiah Stewart 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm gonna staple this guys jersey to my chest 

I play in a league which allows for 1 keeper, and we have to have drafted that player as a rookie. For the last seven years Giannis has been my keeper, but I traded him away this season. I took one lo

I definitely feel like this has a Hassan Whiteside/Bam Adebayo situation written all over it. Overpaid a stopgap center in the summer because they had money to spend, drafted a "underrated" big in the

5 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

This dude has been progressing and developing consistently but so gradually it’s been imperceptible to the fantasy masses lol.

Agree.  Been sitting on him for three weeks thanks to this forum... I'm almost to the point where I'm ready to start him in my roto leagues.

Plumlee didn't sub in to the game until the last 3 mins and it was within 10 pts. Seems like they want to give Stewart a chance to play when it matters (or they want to tank). Things are looking up.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

This dude has been progressing and developing consistently but so gradually it’s been imperceptible to the fantasy masses lol.

Lol I noticed but yeah he'll see more and more playing time as the season goes and Plumlee gets rested or maybe traded.

4 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Any decent chance plumlee gets moved?

No, contract is too big. He will play less minutes or Stew will play beside him sometime.

Edited by rob0403
  • Like 2

He's had like 12 straight usable lines. Great low end big man and should only get better ROS

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Cozie said:

I get the feeling a breakout game is on the horizon. 

Me too. I’m firing him up going forward. Not letting anymore of his stay lines get wasted on my bench 

33 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

To the Nets? It will be good for Detroit... His contract is too long.

I've heard Nets but I can't see it I think they're waiting on a potential Drummond buyout 

On 3/20/2021 at 1:42 PM, rob0403 said:

To the Nets? It will be good for Detroit... His contract is too long.

30 seconds on Google returned this:

According to James L. Edwards III of the subscription-based, The Athletic, there have been some whispers around the league that the Nets are interested in Pistons’ center, Mason Plumlee. Spencer Dinwiddie, who is recovering from an ACL tear, has been the player discussed as part of a deal.

It would be a homecoming for both players, as Dinwiddie was selected by the Pistons in the second round of the 2014 NBA Draft and Plumlee was a first-round pick of the Nets in 2014. This would be an interesting deal for both teams.

https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2021/03/20/nets-may-have-interest-in-trading-for-pistons-mason-plumlee/

Pretty interesting.

Edited by Spyplane
  • Thanks 1