NBC Sports Edge Forums

Isaiah Stewart 2020-2021 Outlook

Anyone still keeping him around with the disappointing trade deadline results?? Seems Dwayne Casey is more interested in developing Plumlee than giving Stewart 30++ minutes. The lines aren't bad for an end of the bench guy but I think I can find a better WW replacement. THoughts???

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm gonna staple this guys jersey to my chest 

I play in a league which allows for 1 keeper, and we have to have drafted that player as a rookie. For the last seven years Giannis has been my keeper, but I traded him away this season. I took one lo

1 minute ago, mtx said:

Anyone still keeping him around with the disappointing trade deadline results?? Seems Dwayne Casey is more interested in developing Plumlee than giving Stewart 30++ minutes. The lines aren't bad for an end of the bench guy but I think I can find a better WW replacement. THoughts???

You don't think Plums should be developed over him? Jokes aside he has a juicy 5 game week coming up I'd hold. Casey is a joke of a coach and still around for 1 reason which I won't speak on 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

You don't think Plums should be developed over him? Jokes aside he has a juicy 5 game week coming up I'd hold. Casey is a joke of a coach and still around for 1 reason which I won't speak on 

Clearly they are training for the perfect 2022-2023 season lineup lol

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, mtx said:

Clearly they are training for the perfect 2022-2023 season lineup lol

The best part is Casey said Okafor is back "any day" lol 

8 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Plumlee is the "adult in the room" on the court

Dropped. This guy might have cost me one category this week. Had to activate Embiid but wasnt sure Embiid was playing today. So kept Stew in the line up. Nice 2 points...... If he has 5 great games next week so be it. I'm taking Embiid's 2-3 games over 5 from Stew.

1 hour ago, mtx said:

Dropped. This guy might have cost me one category this week. Had to activate Embiid but wasnt sure Embiid was playing today. So kept Stew in the line up. Nice 2 points...... If he has 5 great games next week so be it. I'm taking Embiid's 2-3 games over 5 from Stew.

I literally did the exact same thing lol

Edited by nba_purified
3 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Ehhh not sure I would waste 1 transaction to add him for 1 full time game ..

That full time game plus a 5 game week overall though is definitely worth an add. And Plumlee might be phased out further 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, FantasyMamba said:

That full time game plus a 5 game week overall though is definitely worth an add. And Plumlee might be phased out further 

Plums no phase out

2 hours ago, maxim730 said:

Ehhh not sure I would waste 1 transaction to add him for 1 full time game ..

Very good chance Plumlee sits 2 games this week given the grueling 5 game week. They are playing for nothing so expect lots of random rest for vets and Grant

Held onto Isaiah this weekend and lost my matchup 5-4 lost points cat by 4 points. Activating Embiid would've given me the victory. But im coasting anyhow so don't care too much. Today is deadline day though. Embiid plays tomorrow and I need to decide who to drop.... Stewart KPJ Moses J-Rich or Beasley. Sigh.

25 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I’ve been hearing Plumlee is getting phased out for two weeks now. So when is he getting phased? Lol

Well he has not been rested all season and is today so might be now? 5 game week no way he plays remaining 4

I'm not convinced either guys are ROS holds in H2H leagues.

Pistons have 3 games next week and their first game is on Wednesday. If you're fighting for a playoff spot or your league playoffs start next week  (yahoo default settings) both Plumlee/Stewart are drops at the end of the week.

Personally Ill be dropping Plumlee on Saturday after the first game of the b2b and Stewart on Sunday to open up an additional streaming spot.