Isaiah Stewart 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm gonna staple this guys jersey to my chest 

I play in a league which allows for 1 keeper, and we have to have drafted that player as a rookie. For the last seven years Giannis has been my keeper, but I traded him away this season. I took one lo

I definitely feel like this has a Hassan Whiteside/Bam Adebayo situation written all over it. Overpaid a stopgap center in the summer because they had money to spend, drafted a "underrated" big in the

Leagues that have playoffs start 4/19 will have a 4-3-5 schedule, which isn't bad at all. The week with 3 games (4/26) includes a Thursday and Saturday game which helps maximize games on less busy days. Also, there is gonna be alot more rest days for the starting frontcourt (Grant/Plumlee) as the season winds down. Pistons also have 5 more b2bs from now through the playoffs (2 b2bs in the playoffs with 4/19 or 4/26 playoff start dates). 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ez2do4now said:

He is worth holding IF Plumlee is rested today, otherwise move on

Yes but if Stewart is good only for back to back is not enough...

Stewart most recent good game was against the lowly Sacramento Kings. He’s not very good right now and am surprised people were recommending him. 

Enes Kanter demolished him the other night. 

Edited by EsTiLO
1 hour ago, EsTiLO said:

Stewart most recent good game was against the lowly Sacramento Kings. He’s not very good right now and am surprised people were recommending him. 

Enes Kanter demolished him the other night. 

I drank the Kool Aid and streamed him for a game and crickets, worst showing in weeks lol.

5 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

I forgot that this team was led by Casey, veterans will play. He's trying to develop Cory Joseph as well. 

Casey, Clifford, and Brooks are the three stooges of fantasy basketball

• Like 1
Just now, Bernard said:

I’m going for Birch!

Good idea as well - never thought of that. I'm just thinking about Detroit having that B2B. I could maybe jump to Birch on the Sunday match after the B2B

• Like 1