NBC Sports Edge Forums

12 team ppr. For now, likely keepers are Murray, Barkley, Gaskin, Mostert, Metcalf, Boyd, Woods and one of CEdmonds or PrWilliams.  Our first two draft rounds are extremely rookie-heavy. 

I have 1.04, 1.07, 2.04, 2.12, and pick four in rounds 3-6.  I’m hoping for Pitts at 1.04 and JWilliams at 1.07.  If I miss Pitts at 1.04, I’ll go Williams then WR at 1.07.  If I miss Williams, I’ll go best RB or best WR. 

Someone has the 1.08 on the block, but hasn’t said what he’s looking for.  I’d like to offer Mostert and Woods so I can get younger. Do I give Gaskin if that’s where he’s interested?  I worry about Gaskin keeping the job long-term. 

That's about 200% above market value for Gaskin. I'd put the odds under 5% that Gaskin is the opening day starter in 2021. There are like a dozen options at RB in free agency, and if they don't sign any of them, they will almost certainly draft a RB with one of their many early picks. 

If you can get 1.08 for Gaskin, take it, run, and laugh!

• Thanks 1

I'd def trade Gaskins for 1.08, especially in this draft which is very deep.  

I do feel Kyle Pitts at 1.04 is a bit high though.  At least 1 of the two RBs, Chase, or Smith will be there...I'd take them all over Pitts.  I understand the lack of quality depth at TE but Pitts can't block worth a crap....Only a very select few teams can have a non-blocking TE on the team at all times.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

I'd def trade Gaskins for 1.08, especially in this draft which is very deep.  

I do feel Kyle Pitts at 1.04 is a bit high though.  At least 1 of the two RBs, Chase, or Smith will be there...I'd take them all over Pitts.  I understand the lack of quality depth at TE but Pitts can't block worth a crap....Only a very select few teams can have a non-blocking TE on the team at all times.

I don’t disagree about Pitts at 1.04. But every year our league is dominated by a team with an elite TE.   And I’m 100% confident he’ll go to the team at 1.06 if he’s available there. 

15 hours ago, Bandito said:

I don’t disagree about Pitts at 1.04. But every year our league is dominated by a team with an elite TE.   And I’m 100% confident he’ll go to the team at 1.06 if he’s available there. 

I get it, but the thing to me is how many Jimmy Graham's have we seen over the year?  The only TEs that were high end valuable over the last 10 years that couldn't block are Jimmy Graham and Antonio Gates.  Gronk was an elite level blocker and Kelce is pretty good in his own right. 

I guess it depends where he ends up going in the draft. 

This isn't to poo poo Pitts...He's my #1 target in my dynasty draft(I'm at 1.6 though).  I just think at 1.4 I would be taking one of other guys, again depending on where things fall. 

• Thanks 1