NBC Sports Edge Forums

Was having a real good PPR season before Burrow got hurt. 

Burrow loved his slot receivers at LSU and there's no reason think he won't keep peppering Boyd with targets on his return.

I think the emergence of Higgins really helps open things up in the intermediate levels for Boyd.  With how much this offense was throwing the ball I think there's more than enough for them both to eat.  

The biggest question is Burrow's health.  If Burrow is back for the full season I think Boyd finishes as a low end WR1 in PPR.  Takes a fairly sizeable hit in non-ppr. 

• Like 2
18 hours ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Was having a real good PPR season before Burrow got hurt. 

Burrow loved his slot receivers at LSU and there's no reason think he won't keep peppering Boyd with targets on his return.

I think the emergence of Higgins really helps open things up in the intermediate levels for Boyd.  With how much this offense was throwing the ball I think there's more than enough for them both to eat.  

The biggest question is Burrow's health.  If Burrow is back for the full season I think Boyd finishes as a low end WR1 in PPR.  Takes a fairly sizeable hit in non-ppr. 

I agree...both Boyd and Higgins will continue to have WR1 upside with Burrow as QB. With WR2 floors

• tonycpsu changed the title to Tyler Boyd 2021 Outlook