NBC Sports Edge Forums

Need 1 Replacement Owner is a Deep Keeper League w/ Minors Rosters (ESPN, FREE)

Need a owner for a orphaned team. Deep 10 team H2H Cats league with QS and OPS added. Prospect knowledge a must. We keep 6 MLB players and 8 MiLB players and have a 5 man minors roster I store on my own website. Thresholds to qualify as a prospect are 50 IP or 150 AB's. With 2020's short season, If a player started 2020 as a prospect, they will remain a prospect for 2021 regardless if they passed the thresholds in 2020.  

Draft is set already (Monday, March 29th @ 7:30pm) so only apply if you can make the draft. Prospect draft is immediately after regular draft and done through chat on league home page. Activity is a must in this league or you will not stand a chance. 

Team: (team name MUST be a Marvel Character)

https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/team?leagueId=92472&teamId=8 (Prospects on 5 man minors roster include McKenzie, Greene, Baz, Luis Rodriguez, and Funkhouser)

Settings:

https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=92472

Please leave a email for a invite and indicate how long you have been playing fantasy baseball, thanks!

I'll take the team.
I've been playing fantasy sports for over 20 years now. A lot of experience, run my own leagues and I've never bailed out on a league or tanked if not competitive. 
Email for invite is: miki_g_barca@hotmail.com

9 hours ago, mikg19 said:

I'll take the team.
I've been playing fantasy sports for over 20 years now. A lot of experience, run my own leagues and I've never bailed out on a league or tanked if not competitive. 
Email for invite is: miki_g_barca@hotmail.com

sorry for the delay, fell asleep before you posted. I will send you an invite

3 hours ago, superman100679 said:

sorry for the delay, fell asleep before you posted. I will send you an invite

No problem. Thanks for the invite. I joined and sent you an email with some questions.