NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 9

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 9

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 9 of the 2020-2021 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

💪Stout Sc🍨🍨ps 🏀

Rite Guards Fresh 🌼🌻🌸

Ol' Ricky 🪕🪕 Good 'ol Rubio is at it again dag nabbit...blazing a trail to our fantasy roster and subsequently to our hearts... hey diddle diddle let Ricky play that fiddle, yeeehawww...

Go TJ, thats my TJ 🎤 🎵🎧🎛 McConnell is scratchin the surface like turn tables and breakout dancing off the wire... scoooop...

I'd have a Dort 🇨🇦The Letterkenny Irish don't skip leg day and play D and that is the Luguentz Dort way...boom town 💥💥💥

Forwards thinking 🧠🤯🧠🤯

Ay Bey Bey-- 👁 He's baaaaaaaaack and this feels like a true breakout...Saddiq and ye shall find the promiseland. 👁

Obi Trice 👌Since 🌹came over from D12 he has been passin the rock to Obi...a tandem like Em n Obi... with Mitch Rob out for a while you'll be Toppin' me off for sure 🍀

OK Justin Jackson, we C you 😳 Str8 buck-ets🦌...

Centers of Attention 📷🤳📹🎥📸

Poeltl Power 🐢 🍕 is in full force...Cowabunga dudes, the secret of the ooze is out... Nunchuck your opponent with Poeltl...

Noel Noel Noel Noel 🎶🌲its Nerlens SZN...that special time of year when he breaks out for a few weeks given the opportunity 🎁yay...celebrate with Noel...

😊 and healthy h🏀🏀pin' to all and to allll r🏀undballllllll!!!!

Edited by dfstout
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, dfstout said:

💪Stout Sc🍨🍨ps 🏀

Rite Guards Fresh 🌼🌻🌸

Ol' Ricky 🪕🪕 Good 'ol Rubio is at it again dag nabbit...blazing a trail to our fantasy roster and subsequently to our hearts... hey diddle diddle let Ricky play that fiddle, yeeehawww...

Go TJ, thats my TJ 🎤 🎵🎧🎛 McConnell is scratchin the surface like turn tables and breakout dancing off the wire... scoooop...

I'd have a Dort 🇨🇦The Letterkenny Irish don't skip leg day and play D and that is the Lugentz Dort way...boom town 💥💥💥

Forwards thinking 🧠🤯🧠🤯

Ay Bey Bey-- 👁 He's baaaaaaaaack and this feels like a true breakout...Saddiq and ye shall find the promiseland. 👁

Obi Trice 👌Since 🌹came over from D12 he has been passin the rock to Obi...a tandem like Em n Obi... with Mitch Rob out for a while you'll be Toppin' me off for sure 🍀

Poeltl Power 🐢 🍕 is in full force...Cowabunga dudes, the secret of the ooze is out... Nunchuck your opponent with Poeltl...

Noel Noel Noel Noel 🎶🌲its Nerlens SZN...that special time of year when he breaks out for a few weeks given the opportunity 🎁yay...celebrate with Noel...

how strong of an add is vanderbilt in 16 teams? Should I just keep an eye on him for now? 

Just now, bealforthewin said:

how strong of an add is vanderbilt in 16 teams? Should I just keep an eye on him for now? 

He is back starting...lotta literature on Vandy in here...16 teamer no brainer...

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, dfstout said:

💪Stout Sc🍨🍨ps 🏀

Rite Guards Fresh 🌼🌻🌸

I'd have a Dort 🇨🇦The Letterkenny Irish don't skip leg day and play D and that is the Luguentz Dort way...boom town 💥💥💥

Forwards thinking 🧠🤯🧠🤯

OK Justin Jackson, we C you 😳 Str8 buck-ets🦌...

🏜🧘🏿‍♂️🏜 another one! It’s Obi time (Knick fan here, dead-on analysis! DRose looks for Obi!)

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Jeff Green gotta be worth while KD is out for the b2b at the least

Jeff Green my go to streamer when one of the big 3 sits.  Especially KD 

4 hours ago, bealforthewin said:

can you elaborate why sir?

Mitch is out, I think Thibs is going to give Obi more run with Randle. And when DRose plays with Obi, he looks for him on drops offs & lobs when attacking the basket, no one else has really done so on the floor. You’ll see Obi slashing hard to the basket pointing up and getting ignored 5x a game if you watch, and I think that’s about to change. He’s been forced to spot up, and he’s gaining confidence doing so, but if he’s used the right way, he can turn up! 

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

Jeff Green gotta be worth while KD is out for the b2b at the least

He's been hit or miss while KD was out last week, I wouldn't really depend on Green

6 hours ago, LukasPass said:

Jaden McDaniels is worth a look in deep leagues. His minutes, stocks potential and 3PMs are encouraging

I actually just scooped him up and dropped Vanderbilt. 

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic