NBC Sports Edge Forums

5th Year ESPN Dynasty League (14 Teams) Looking For Replacement - 3rd Place Team

Greetings All,

Hoping to find an owner that isn't flaccid on here to replace a team in our extremely active and competitive ESPN dynasty league.  We have a pretty solid set of expectations for a new owner - set your lineups, respond to trade inquiries, and be an ACTIVE member of our league chat hosted on GroupMe.  I made reference to flaccid on here because too many have joined because they love the thought of an active league that has been together as long as ours has and then they go mute on chat - if that is you, don't bother.  The team is in solid shape and owns all of it's draft picks headed into next year. 

Some key pieces include: Kevin Durant, Paul George, LaMelo Ball, John Wall, Chris Boucher, Rui Hachimura, Enes Kanter, Kevin Huerter, Mitchell Robinson, Goran Dragic, Eric Gordon and a few others.

Scoring is H2H Cats - only additional category we include above the standard ones is Double Doubles (DD).

If interested, please email me at C2CFantasySports@gmail.com as I won't be monitoring this thread closely and will want to engage with a prospective owner should they be interested in joining.

Be safe & well,

- JD