NBC Sports Edge Forums

$75 MLB Super League - MLB Roto Addicts Looking to Expand - Over 180 teams (12 teams in each league) - Leaguesafe

Are you interested in a 12 team Roto league, with $75 entry. Its part of the big super league we have going. We had 180 teams in 2019 with a prize pool over $13,000.

Draft times are lower down on this post
or if you cannot make that time, let me know a time you can make a draft, and i will try to make up a draft time for then and fill it with 12 people.

See details below. email Freezang_@hotmail.com to join and let me know your preferred draft time..
You can have multiple teams, just not multiple ones in a 'league/division'

Now in our 5th year, our MLB Super League is still looking to grow.
-       3 years ago in our inaugural season, we had an entry fee of $55 and 5 leagues/divisions of 12 teams in each for 60 teams total ($3,300 Prize pool)
-       In year #2, we had an entry fee of $55 and 10 leagues/divisions of 12 teams in each for 120 teams total ($6,600 Prize pool)
-       I
n year #3, we had an entry fee of $75 and 15 leagues/divisions of 12 teams in each for 180 teams total ($13,425 Prize pool)
-       In year #4, we had 144 teams, as many declined to join cause of the covid uncertainty.

We want to make this league as big as possible.

$75 entry via leaguesafe 
(if you are outside of US / Canada and/or Leaguesafe doesn't work for you, we can find another method of payment)

These multiple 12 team leagues function as their own regular 12 team league that everyone is used to.
There is just an overall roto standing kept separately of all teams involved.

We will fill as many leagues as possible with 12 mandatory in each league.
More info regarding last year’s standings, payouts, etc at this link 
www.tinyurl.com/mlbaddicts (click on tabs to change pages)

Scoring: Rotiserrie  5 x 5     (OBP, HR, RBI, Runs, SB) (W, SV, Ks, ERA, WHIP)
Waivers/FAAB: Waivers

Draft
Snake/Auction: Snake
One of our ESPN Divisions to show league settings, etc.
Bo Jackson Division - 
http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/settings?leagueId=3334

Draft times: (pick what time suits you best)
Saturday, March 27th  @  1:00 pm ET
Sunday, March 28th  @  1:00 pm ET
Monday, March 29th @   9:30 pm ET
Tuesday, March 30th @   9:30 pm ET
Wednesday, March 31st @  9:30 pm ET
(if you can’t make any of those times, let me know and we will see what we can do) 

If the season is CANCELLED midseason, and there is a 30 game played average for all teams, our standings will be considered final. 
If the season is CANCELLED midseason, and there is an average between 30 & 60 games for all teams, we will award half of each prize as final, and refund everyone half their money.
If the season is CANCELLED midseason, and there is LESS THAN a 30 game played average for all teams, EVERYONE WILL BE REFUNDED.

It doesn't matter if you are some spreadsheet wizard or a semi-ignorant blow hard, this is a fun and challenging league that you will like.

At 115 teams,

With 67 different owners not replied back if they are joining for 2021  or they are delaying to see wha ttheir schedule is.
We should well pass our 180 team target.