NBC Sports Edge Forums

Just traded my Bam for AD. I do have space on my IL and I am already seed 1 in my league, with a sizeable lead. I think worth the risk overall? Hopefully survives the veto.

5 hours ago, Abhi said:

Just traded my Bam for AD. I do have space on my IL and I am already seed 1 in my league, with a sizeable lead. I think worth the risk overall? Hopefully survives the veto.

No need for a veto. 

Is this a redraft?

Here's my worry for AD now. I think he's out closer to a month. Lakers have no need to rush him back. They want him ūüíĮ for the playoffs ( not the fantasy playoffs lol). Even when he does come back, he won't be playing in any B2B and I see lots of games offs to mange his rest and achilles.¬†

I'd honestly rather have Bam

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Theee are league winning moves. Ad should be back before playoffs. Great job 

The AD we're used to seeing, and the AD this year are 2 different monsters. Wait and see. Hopefully he comes back and gets you to the title. GL

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

The AD we're used to seeing, and the AD this year are 2 different monsters. Wait and see. Hopefully he comes back and gets you to the title. GL

true but ad was still flirting with top 15 while bam was top 20-30 all season. AD's ft% was returning to normal. I assume he plays harder when he comes back as lakers will lose games without him

take note his current ranking was  result of a bad game and still outranks bam in standard 9 cat

Edited by thrilla1nManila
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

true but ad was still flirting with top 15 while bam was top 20-30 all season. AD's ft% was returning to normal. I assume he plays harder when he comes back as lakers will lose games without him

take note his current ranking was  result of a bad game and still outranks bam in standard 9 cat

I think the key for this guy is his lead in the league. He can take the risk it seems....

• Like 1

As a note, I'm a Bam owner and I also had AS this season as well. Traded away AD for Harden when Harden was still doing his circus show with Houston. Didn't think it was going to work out for me at the start but I'm happy about everything now.

Still love Bam. The Heat run alot of offense thru him and got to love the combo of assists and stocks from him

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Man,

A - I hate vetoes - there's no place in it unless there's clear collusion

B - this trade was fair

Yeah I agree. Even if we had commish veto only, I am commish so everyone would have just called me a cheater instead lol. So I rather get vetoed. It is what it is.