Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

Just traded my Bam for AD. I do have space on my IL and I am already seed 1 in my league, with a sizeable lead. I think worth the risk overall? Hopefully survives the veto.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Abhi said:

Just traded my Bam for AD. I do have space on my IL and I am already seed 1 in my league, with a sizeable lead. I think worth the risk overall? Hopefully survives the veto.

No need for a veto. 

Is this a redraft?

Here's my worry for AD now. I think he's out closer to a month. Lakers have no need to rush him back. They want him ūüíĮ for the playoffs ( not the fantasy playoffs lol). Even when he does come back, he won't be playing in any B2B and I see lots of games offs to mange his rest and achilles.¬†

I'd honestly rather have Bam

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

Theee are league winning moves. Ad should be back before playoffs. Great job 

The AD we're used to seeing, and the AD this year are 2 different monsters. Wait and see. Hopefully he comes back and gets you to the title. GL

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

The AD we're used to seeing, and the AD this year are 2 different monsters. Wait and see. Hopefully he comes back and gets you to the title. GL

 

true but ad was still flirting with top 15 while bam was top 20-30 all season. AD's ft% was returning to normal. I assume he plays harder when he comes back as lakers will lose games without him

take note his current ranking was  result of a bad game and still outranks bam in standard 9 cat

Edited by thrilla1nManila
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

true but ad was still flirting with top 15 while bam was top 20-30 all season. AD's ft% was returning to normal. I assume he plays harder when he comes back as lakers will lose games without him

take note his current ranking was  result of a bad game and still outranks bam in standard 9 cat

I think the key for this guy is his lead in the league. He can take the risk it seems....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As a note, I'm a Bam owner and I also had AS this season as well. Traded away AD for Harden when Harden was still doing his circus show with Houston. Didn't think it was going to work out for me at the start but I'm happy about everything now.

Still love Bam. The Heat run alot of offense thru him and got to love the combo of assists and stocks from him

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Man,

A - I hate vetoes - there's no place in it unless there's clear collusion

B - this trade was fair

Yeah I agree. Even if we had commish veto only, I am commish so everyone would have just called me a cheater instead lol. So I rather get vetoed. It is what it is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...