NBC Sports Edge Forums

$20 March Madness Pools - LeagueSafe - RunYourPool

Hey!

I've been running pools for a few years now and I've decided to put together a few new ones this year. I know we're still a month away but I'm starting 2 new March Madness Pools this year. Take a look at the pools below and sign up if you're interested. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at sameer.haji23@gmail.com. 

$20 March Madness Pick 8 Pool 2021

Payouts: 

Top 3 people with the most points at the end of the playoffs will split the pot as follows (after subtracting the website fee that RunYourPool charges):

1st Place: 60% of the pot

2nd Place: 30% of the pot

3rd Place: 10% of the pot

How to play:

• There are no restrictions on how many entries a member can have in the contest. 
  • Members pick any 8 NCAA teams out of the field of 64 before the tournament starts. Once the tournament starts, no additional picks are made. 
  • Every time one of a member's teams wins, that member is awarded the number of points equal to the team's seed number.
  • The tie-breaker is the combined number of points scored in the Championship game. Each member must enter a tie-break value when they make their picks. 
  • The winning entry is the one with the most points at the end of the NCAA Tournament.

$20 March Madness Survivor Pool 2021

Payouts: 

The last person standing will win the entire pot (after subtracting the website fee that RunYourPool charges). If there is more than 1 entry alive by the end of the tournament, the tiebreaker is the total seed points of all picks (higher number wins). If there is still more than one person after the tie-breaker, the pot will be split evenly amongst those still alive.

1st Place: 100% of the pot

How to play:

• There are no restrictions on how many entries a member can have. 
  • Members will pick one team each DAY of the tournament (10 days total). 
  • The pool of teams will be combined for days 7 and 8. Meaning you can pick teams from either day for your "day 7" pick and teams from either day for your "day 8" pick, to accommodate the limited options going into the final four. 
  • Once you have picked a team, you can not pick them again during the tournament. 
  • The pick deadline is the first game each day. Once the pick deadline passes all picks will be visible and can not be changed.
  • If the team you picked WINS you will advance to the next day, otherwise you are eliminated. 
  • The tiebreaker is the total seed points of all picks (higher number wins)