Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Draft Robert in keeper league?


Recommended Posts

10 team league, 6 keepers, 2019 rosters, so nobody has Robert as a keeper.  Is it worth grabbing him if I can with the #2 pick?  I was all for it last year before we were cancelled, but his 2nd half of the year was horrible and I am not convinced I should snag him if he's there when I pick.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hanghow said:

I can't imagine who else would be there at #2 that would be more valuable than Robert, if he's allowed to fall to pick #2.

True.  Some stacked teams like mine drop a couple real nice players.  Eloy is ranked around 30 as well as Robert and one of them will be available to me at #2.  A handful of the guys ranked in the 30s-40s will be there.  Some teams are bad and are keeping players in the 70s or 80s and some are basically all keepers top 30 players.  So I guess I'm probably taking Robert there.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AlexxelA said:

True.  Some stacked teams like mine drop a couple real nice players.  Eloy is ranked around 30 as well as Robert and one of them will be available to me at #2.  A handful of the guys ranked in the 30s-40s will be there.  Some teams are bad and are keeping players in the 70s or 80s and some are basically all keepers top 30 players.  So I guess I'm probably taking Robert there.

Saw your new post; I'm also repping Acuna/Soto/Robert/Bichette/deGrom in a keeper; feels good lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hanghow said:

Saw your new post; I'm also repping Acuna/Soto/Robert/Bichette/deGrom in a keeper; feels good lol.

Super stacked.  My leaguemates think it's not fair when all my keepers are top 25 players, but I drafted Acuna and Soto 7th and 14th for the 2019 season, traded for degrom, FA pickup BIchette, targeting Robert and a late flyer on Franco possibly

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, AlexxelA said:

10 team league, 6 keepers, 2019 rosters, so nobody has Robert as a keeper.  Is it worth grabbing him if I can with the #2 pick?  I was all for it last year before we were cancelled, but his 2nd half of the year was horrible and I am not convinced I should snag him if he's there when I pick.  

I do not hold last year against anybody. Take him at 2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...