NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Draft Robert in keeper league?

10 team league, 6 keepers, 2019 rosters, so nobody has Robert as a keeper.  Is it worth grabbing him if I can with the #2 pick?  I was all for it last year before we were cancelled, but his 2nd half of the year was horrible and I am not convinced I should snag him if he's there when I pick.  

2 minutes ago, Hanghow said:

I can't imagine who else would be there at #2 that would be more valuable than Robert, if he's allowed to fall to pick #2.

True.  Some stacked teams like mine drop a couple real nice players.  Eloy is ranked around 30 as well as Robert and one of them will be available to me at #2.  A handful of the guys ranked in the 30s-40s will be there.  Some teams are bad and are keeping players in the 70s or 80s and some are basically all keepers top 30 players.  So I guess I'm probably taking Robert there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlexxelA said:

True.  Some stacked teams like mine drop a couple real nice players.  Eloy is ranked around 30 as well as Robert and one of them will be available to me at #2.  A handful of the guys ranked in the 30s-40s will be there.  Some teams are bad and are keeping players in the 70s or 80s and some are basically all keepers top 30 players.  So I guess I'm probably taking Robert there.

Saw your new post; I'm also repping Acuna/Soto/Robert/Bichette/deGrom in a keeper; feels good lol.

1 minute ago, Hanghow said:

Saw your new post; I'm also repping Acuna/Soto/Robert/Bichette/deGrom in a keeper; feels good lol.

Super stacked.  My leaguemates think it's not fair when all my keepers are top 25 players, but I drafted Acuna and Soto 7th and 14th for the 2019 season, traded for degrom, FA pickup BIchette, targeting Robert and a late flyer on Franco possibly

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AlexxelA said:

10 team league, 6 keepers, 2019 rosters, so nobody has Robert as a keeper.  Is it worth grabbing him if I can with the #2 pick?  I was all for it last year before we were cancelled, but his 2nd half of the year was horrible and I am not convinced I should snag him if he's there when I pick.  

I do not hold last year against anybody. Take him at 2.