NBC Sports Edge Forums

WHIR - need advice on blockbuster

could really use some opinions on the below:

his Giannis and Jrue

or

my Embiid and ingram

my team is in the sig, I am trying to add some assists and think I can handle Giannis' poor FT.

let me know your thoughts, happy to help with your questions too just leave a link!

28 minutes ago, Savitto said:

could really use some opinions on the below:

his Giannis and Jrue

or

my Embiid and ingram

my team is in the sig, I am trying to add some assists and think I can handle Giannis' poor FT.

let me know your thoughts, happy to help with your questions too just leave a link!

Embiid and Ingram for me. Not sure on when Jrue is back, but Embiid is on another level this year

1 hour ago, squidthunder said:

Embiid and Ingram for me. Not sure on when Jrue is back, but Embiid is on another level this year

thanks for the response man, much appreciated

I think I agree but Giannis is a bit more safe health-wise which makes it tempting

49 minutes ago, Savitto said:

thanks for the response man, much appreciated

I think I agree but Giannis is a bit more safe health-wise which makes it tempting

He is...but those FT are a big downgrade for his overall production

15 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Just to jump in one more time, as I'm playing against Giannis this week in my matchup.

He's a monster, and my league counts DD so he's racking them up against me and steals as well. BUT, the slim lead this guy had at FT is now gone. He's a mess at the FT line and doesn't have any go to moves. For someone that get's fouled that much, his FT% is a glaring problem.