NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rate my trade! Tell me how bad I did! WHIR

I'm fighting for a playoff spot, and have gotten just completely fed up with KD. I need guys playing and he's too valuable to just sit on my INJ list, its frustrating. KD is an ez top 5 guy when playing, but the Nets clearly have no intent of pushing him if they don't need to. They seem like a lock for a top 3 seed in East (with decent shot at the 1 seed) and that's with KD sitting out a bunch. There's still no timetable for KDs return, and even when he does comeback I envision plenty of rest days or minor 'injuries' ahead.

So...i traded:

Kevin Durant

for

Porzingis and TJ mcconnell

9cat, h2h

Thoughts?

I dont know how many teams are in your league but tj McConnell is pretty close to waiver wire and I wouldnt really value him in this trade. So its basically porzingus for durant straight up. I would take durant

• Thanks 2
47 minutes ago, Jimmy21 said:

I dont know how many teams are in your league but tj McConnell is pretty close to waiver wire and I wouldnt really value him in this trade. So its basically porzingus for durant straight up. I would take durant

Theres 12 teams in my league, i think McConnell is very valuable. He's 3rd in the league in Steals, and had 3 games recently with 12+ assists.

Since the end of January, TJ is at about 9/8/4 on 50% shooting and 2.5 stocks, with low TOs for a guard. The only weird thing that sticks out is his poor FT%, but thats an aberration, he barely shoots free throws, hes 4 for 12 on the season, hes normally more like 80%.

I dont expect him to put up 9/8/4 and 2.5 stocks ROS, but theres no reason he cant come close. The Pacers are down a couple key players that arent expected back anytime soon, and hes been playing well, n should keep getting atleast 25+ mins a night.

Hes a smart player with heart, and hustles. Love me some TJ Mac.