NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 10

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 10

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 10 of the 2020-2021 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

💪Stout Sc🍨🍦pz 🏀

Guard-ens Grow 🌳🎋🏡🌲🎄🌴🌳🎋🏡

Nunnya business...handling his businesssssssssssss ..and Herro is lasting long enough to be the villian... Kendrick is swimming in pools of potential 💧🚰🚿🚱💦

Megaledon 🦈🦈🦈 Theoooooooo is the man- shark...nab city....OKC approved...

Forwards March 🦁🐑

The playoffs are abound... March cometh... and the All Star...

OKEKE DO YOU LOVE ME 💘💕 Chuma Okeke is sneaky so peaky him up...beast and ballin for an injured Magic 🔮 🧙‍♂️🧝‍♂️🎱squad...

Center yourself 🧘‍♀️🧘‍♂️🕉

🕑🕙🕚🕖🕘🕑🕙🕚🕖🕘🕑🕙🕚🕖🕘🕑🕙🕚🕖🕘

Time Lord tiiiiiiiiime 

Robin 🏹 Lopez... ol' reliable

😊 ballin' to all and to all roundball!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

anything to see with Justice Winslow? had a bad first outing but got 21 minutes and a lot of attempts (3/14). numbers can only go up from there?

9 PTS - 7 RBD - 1 STL - 214%FG - 500%FT

22 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

anything to see with Justice Winslow? had a bad first outing but got 21 minutes and a lot of attempts (3/14). numbers can only go up from there?

9 PTS - 7 RBD - 1 STL - 214%FG - 500%FT

MEM rested their starters for this game, I'd wait and see

Edited by JohnnyTsunami
21 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Snagged Derrick Jones Jr for his B2B Monday and Tuesday. Last 4 games he's been above 30 mins.

I second this. Picked him up before the last two games and he's been great. I'm in an 18 teamer also.

• Like 1
On 2/21/2021 at 7:13 PM, dfstout said:

💪Stout Sc🍨🍦pz 🏀

Guard-ens Grow 🌳🎋🏡🌲🎄🌴🌳🎋🏡

Nunnya business...handling his businesssssssssssss ..and Herro is lasting long enough to be the villian... Kendrick is swimming in pools of potential 💧🚰🚿🚱💦

Megaledon 🦈🦈🦈 Theoooooooo is the man- shark...nab city....OKC approved...

Forwards March 🦁🐑

The playoffs are abound... March cometh... and the All Star...

OKEKE DO YOU LOVE ME 💘💕 Chuma Okeke is sneaky so peaky him up...beast and ballin for an injured Magic 🔮 🧙‍♂️🧝‍♂️🎱squad...

Center yourself 🧘‍♀️🧘‍♂️🕉

🕑🕙🕚🕖🕘🕑🕙🕚🕖🕘🕑🕙🕚🕖🕘🕑🕙🕚🕖🕘

Time Lord tiiiiiiiiime 

Robin 🏹 Lopez... ol' reliable

😊 ballin' to all and to all roundball!!!!

🏜🚴🏿‍♂️🏜

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Maxemann said:

Derrick White, Keldon Johnson, Rudy Gay, Devin Vassell and Quinndary Weatherspoon all out due to the COVID-19 protocols. Who is gonna see increased minutes on the spurs roster tonight?

Lonnie Walker's worth grabbing. Samanic, Tre Jones, Lyles and Eubanks will see their minutes increased but I don't think either of them is a grab.(Unless you're in a helluva deep league)

3 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

Who is a good streaming option for tonight? 

Hard to say depending on who's available on your WW. I find it hard to make a call this season until almost tip off time with all the possible guys sitting out

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic