NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade offered, Bichette for pick #5, keep Eloy instead...help

60 kept total in a 10 team league.  Bichette for #5 overall (available players at bottom) - lets me keep Eloy...

Current team:

Acuna, Soto, Bichette, Rendon, deGrom, Bauer

picks 2, 9, 12

If traded Bichette team:

Acuna, Soto, Eloy, Rendon, deGrom, Bauer

picks 2, 5, 9, 12

Top available players after 60 keepers:

Hitters:  Robert, Tucker, Seager, Marte, Tim Anderson, Arozarena, Voit, Bggio, B Lowe, Cruz, T Hernandez, Conforto, Suarez, K Marte, Gurriel Jr, Matt Olson, Blackmon, Altuve, Castellanos, Meadows, Bohm

Pitchers:  Giloito, Gallen, Woodruff, Burnes, Maeda, Gray, Lynn, Plesac, L Hendricks, Lamet, E Diaz 

*League is keep 6, any 6, no round costs....keep forever...

22 minutes ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

Rendon is by far the worst of your keepers. Not sure why you’d pick him over Eloy. He’s not a 30 HR bat with no juiced ball.

Rendon is 30 and has batted over .300 from 2017-19, 2020 was .286...

He finished top 11 in MVP voting the last 4 years.  

He is currently going 7th among 3B at about pick 42.  After Rendon the drop off is 20 spots to Cavan BIggio.

Eloy is ranked about 10 spots higher but I already have 2 of the best young OF in the game and the option to redraft Eloy at #2 overall pick.  Only 14 OF kept in whole league so tons of players to take (guaranteed either Eloy or Robert, among others.)

That's why I kept Rendon.

7 minutes ago, superman100679 said:

I'd stay with Bichette and use that #2 pick for Robert if he's there and if he's not you can take someone like Biggio

Thanks.  Will have to look into Biggio.  However I think I'm stuck on either Giolito or Robert at #2, so Biggio would have to fall to 9.

16 minutes ago, superman100679 said:

I'd stay with Bichette and use that #2 pick for Robert if he's there and if he's not you can take someone like Biggio

Theres at least 10 guys there better then Biggio with 2nd pick

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE said:

Theres at least 10 guys there better then Biggio with 2nd pick

Do you agree that I'd have to take whoever falls out of Robert and Giolito at #2?  Where would you look at 9, 12 for my team based on the player list in original post?

2 minutes ago, AlexxelA said:

Do you agree that I'd have to take whoever falls out of Robert and Giolito at #2?  Where would you look at 9, 12 for my team based on the player list in original post?

Best available

Robert

Tucker

Seager if its corey?

Giolito

Marte if its Ketal?

Hendriks

Gurriel

Burnes

Woodruff

Voit

Gallen

Olson

• Like 1

Keep Bo next deal you're #4 player for Eloy, and then dangle you're #5 player for another offensive piece and then keep both of those power sticks at you're last two spots.