NBC Sports Edge Forums

fleaflicker baseball leagues/some yahoo as well--all free leagues

MLB OPENING NIGHT JITTERS- ONE OF OUR FRANCHISE LEAGUES-YOU’D TAKE OVER ARIZONA  FRANCHISE, WHICH YOU COULD CHANGE TO ANOTHER ONE UNOWNED IN THE LEAGUE—11 KEEPERS, 5 CHOSEN TEAM 5 REGULAR AND 1 WILDCARD-PRE SEASON TRADES AND FA PICKUPS—20 TEAMS

MIDNIGHT MADNESS— ANOTHER FRANCHISE LEAGUE,SAME AS  #2 BUT WITH 9 KEEPERS—4 4 AND 1. WOULD TAKE OVER LA DODGERS  FRANACHISE( ONLY HAS SEAGER TURNER AND KERSHAW, SO SOME WORK TO DO)-18 TEAMS

.           MLB BEST PAIR WINS(THE LOANER LEAGUE)—TEAMS TO BE DETERMINES—RANDOMIZOR IN THE SKY SELECTS 2 MLB TEAMS, ONE GOOD, ONE NOT AS GOOD. YOU SELECT 4 PLAYERS FROM EACH OF YOUR 2 TEAMS\ AND KEEP 4 FROM EACH TEAM ACTIVE ALL SEASON. REST OF ROSTER OBTAINED IN A LIVE DRAFT—14 TEAMS--NEED 3

.           HOW’S MY PROPSECTS-DRAFT DONE OFF LINE THROUGH EDITED LIST POSITIONAL DRAFT—NEED 1 TO TAKE OVER INDIANS FRANCHISE-20 TEAMS 10 KEEPERS, 5 CHOSEN TEAM 4 REGULAR AND 1 WILDCARD

also have several openings in my yahoo baseball leagues as well, so i--all leagues are free ones

f interested in above or those contact me at eddino55@yahoo.com

or message me here