NBC Sports Edge Forums

McConnell or Justin Holiday (WHIR)

Could you guys help me decide the best fit for my team?

I was thinking Holiday because of my team build (should be punt AST), but been really competitive in AST these past few weeks.

And TJ's STLs are just can't miss in my opinion.

I think 2 for 1 trades are out of the question since it's hard to pull off in my league, and managers are quick with pickups.

Other interesting FAs: Bey, Batum, O'Neale, Lamb

Stash guys (INJ): Aaron Gordon, Levert, Warren, Keldon Johnson, Graham

Here is my team:

12 Team, H2H, 9 Cat, 1 IL - 4th Pick
PG Collin Sexton, Tyrese Haliburton
SG Jaylen Brown, TJ McConnell/Justin Holiday
SF Paul George,
Mikal Bridges
PF Chris Boucher, LaMarcus Aldridge,
Thaddeus Young, Mason Plumlee
Karl-Anthony Towns, Nikola Vucevic, Nerlens Noel, Jusuf Nurkic

IL Jusuf Nurkic

It seems your team is pretty solid on PTs and 3s, no? I'd take a look at how you're stacking up wit the rest of the league in 3s, and if Holiday's contribution is the difference between winning some weeks, than I'd take him. If he's just providing overkill and is essentially a safety blanket, than I'd go McConnell since he would be a huge boost to your steals and, even though your team wasn't originally built for it, he could also be the difference in winning Assists for the week. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, In Spades said:

It seems your team is pretty solid on PTs and 3s, no? I'd take a look at how you're stacking up wit the rest of the league in 3s, and if Holiday's contribution is the difference between winning some weeks, than I'd take him. If he's just providing overkill and is essentially a safety blanket, than I'd go McConnell since he would be a huge boost to your steals and, even though your team wasn't originally built for it, he could also be the difference in winning Assists for the week. 

PTS are above avg, however, 3s and AST are more like 50-50.

I own both TJM and Holiday on separate leagues and they're both very good. But I'll go with TJM here because it's more difficult to get those AST and Steals stats from the WW. And if Holiday's shooting doesn't click, he's not contributing much other than some steals

Thoughts? Thanks!

Tatum for Oubre & Haliburton (16T 9C H2H WHIR) - Assistant Coach Help Forum - NBC Sports Edge Forums

• 2 weeks later...