NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Le'Veon Bell 2021 Outlook

Flyman75

26 minutes ago, Stonej14 said:

Well Bells best season numbers were in 2014 when he had career high rushing yards and receiving yards on less touches than in 2017 (the year you cited). So you didn’t cite his best season. You cited his 3rd best season which just happened to be his last in Pitt. And compared it to Todd gurelys best season and not his 3rd best season. Idc I’m just pointing it out mate 

fake news. 

SAD!

23 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Yeah, I’m going to have to respectfully disagree with you there. He looked pretty much toast to me. 

These are highlights obviously AND I will concede he doesn't run with the violence he did back in his early Steelers years, but if you watch the video you can see he can still produce at a high level. His biggest issue now is his attitude and lack of filter on social media. Between the pot and CTE he may not be able to restrain himself from being a Twitter a-hole. Sad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pikerbkb said:

These are highlights obviously AND I will concede he doesn't run with the violence he did back in his early Steelers years, but if you watch the video you can see he can still produce at a high level. His biggest issue now is his attitude and lack of filter on social media. Between the pot and CTE he may not be able to restrain himself from being a Twitter a-hole. Sad.

He couldn’t even average 4 ypc on the best offense in football man, I don’t need to watch his highlight reel. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

He couldn’t even average 4 ypc on the best offense in football man, I don’t need to watch his highlight reel. 

He averaged exactly 4.0 ypc, but you were close. And he only averaged 7 carries per game. It's difficult to produce consistently with that type of volume. But you're clearly a skilled analyst since you don't need to watch any tape. 

16 minutes ago, pikerbkb said:

He averaged exactly 4.0 ypc,

Good thing he had that huge Week 14(2 carries for 21 yards) to make that YPC look a little better. 

18 minutes ago, pikerbkb said:

And he only averaged 7 carries per game

There was probably a reason for that. I remember him looking slow and getting outplayed by Darrel Williams. 

19 minutes ago, pikerbkb said:

since you don't need to watch any tape

I watch the games. And I watched a lot of KC games last season because I was heavily invested in that offense. Thankfully, no Bell shares. 

Why does this guy have a thread? Right now he has NO 2021 outlook because he has no team.

Amazing how quickly his career turned south. Should never of held out and say out the one year. Never was the same afterwards.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2021 at 6:15 PM, JoeJoe88 said:

Good thing he had that huge Week 14(2 carries for 21 yards) to make that YPC look a little better. 

There was probably a reason for that. I remember him looking slow and getting outplayed by Darrel Williams. 

I watch the games. And I watched a lot of KC games last season because I was heavily invested in that offense. Thankfully, no Bell shares. 

Okay. He sucks a**.

• Haha 1

Best landing spot for Bell?  Carolina maybe?  Bell may think he could start somewhere, but backup/handcuff seems about as high as he could hope at this point.

Who is the 2020 leveon bell aka a rb that screams do not draft me in the mid rounds unless you want to hate your life. I got a lot wrong in 2020 but one of the smart things i did was zero leveon in bestball and seasonal leagues. I was so worried leveon owners were going to suck out when he went to the  kc offense and it never happened.

2 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Best landing spot for Bell?  Carolina maybe?  Bell may think he could start somewhere, but backup/handcuff seems about as high as he could hope at this point.

Mmmm Dolphins? Titans? Maybe fill in on some third downs for the Bengals? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, isuckatdfs said:

Who is the 2020 leveon bell aka a rb that screams do not draft me in the mid rounds unless you want to hate your life. I got a lot wrong in 2020 but one of the smart things i did was zero leveon in bestball and seasonal leagues. I was so worried leveon owners were going to suck out when he went to the  kc offense and it never happened.

David Johnson?

Big name, terrible playcalling and surrounding cast, probably will be drafted based on "workhorse" status

• Thanks 1

To find the Le'Veon Bell of 2021, go back and read the 2020 Le'Veon Bell thread for clues.  Also, howls.

It's a big name with waning athletic ability and a me-first attitude.   Hmmm...

1 hour ago, Low and Away said:

If Bell gets signed who has the most fantasy upside between him and Tebow? Even if Bell doesn't get signed who is more relevant this season?

I know there isn’t an Option C, but I’m going to take it anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jay_00 said:

How in the world has this thread gone 3 pages for a guy no one wants to sign

Because his supporters have a hard time letting go.

On 7/4/2021 at 2:22 AM, jay_00 said:

How in the world has this thread gone 3 pages for a guy no one wants to sign

because he's just soooooo damn LOVEABLE!!1!111!1!11!

(small excerpt from link)

@leveonbell since you blocked me I guess we can talk on here because you only care what the public thinks! You’re the worst f–king human being on the planet you can’t even call yourself a man when you barley take care of the kids you do claim and pick and choose which ones to claim!

"Oh and we can dead the narrative I choose to be baby mama #6 because I never knew that.. I would have ran for the hills!! But I guess that’s why you had to go get an dumb underaged b**** after me I let you slide for a minute tryna keep it cool but now the world can know what a terrible person you are!

🤠

• Thanks 1