NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should designate Buxton as day to day when he is healthy.

Career highs: R/ 69 - HR/ 16 - RBI/ 51 - SB/ 29 - AVG/ .262 MONSTEROUS I'm enjoying his production when he plays this year but the only category he is a MONTER in is games missed. 

I see he's in mid-season form already!  

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, South Jersey Bombers said:

Have you seen what he had done this year ? Find someone else equal with adp that has produced the same. 

seriously. 

All he’s saying is that Buxton is frequently injured.

• Like 2

Maybe his knee is hurting cuz all he’s been doing is running the bases with all the hits he’s getting.  If he needs a day off after what he did today, I wouldn’t be mad. You go and rest BB. And then get me another Smash and Dash Friday :) 

2 hours ago, South Jersey Bombers said:

Have you seen what he had done this year ? Find someone else equal with adp that has produced the same. 

seriously. 

So you are defining Buxton by what he has done in the first month of this season and are ignoring his previous half a dozen seasons that has been completely riddled by injuries..  Seriously.

Edited by billofwash
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, billofwash said:

Do you have eyes?  Then research his past seasons and games missed instead of defining hiim based on the first month od the season. 

So you are defining Buxton by what he has done in the first month of this season and are ignoring his previous half a dozen seasons that has been completely riddled by injuries..  Serious.

What's that the best fantasy managers say? Oh, yeah. Past performance is not an indicator of future success.

When he gets injured you can come in and gloat. Until then, go fly a kite. 

2 minutes ago, billofwash said:

Do you have eyes?  Then research his past seasons and games missed instead of defining hiim based on the first month od the season. 

So you are defining Buxton by what he has done in the first month of this season and are ignoring his previous half a dozen seasons that has been completely riddled by injuries..  Serious.

Twins have been working on his positioning in CF. They want him playing deeper so he quits running into the wall at full speed. So far seems to be working

Naysayers ITT coming off like a crowd of FOMO boys.  I’m sure he’ll miss his share of games (this is Buxton we’re talking about), but if plays even 120 with this level of production the payoff is gonna be massive in roto.  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Rotofan24 said:

What's that the best fantasy managers say? Oh, yeah. Past performance is not an indicator of future success.

When he gets injured you can come in and gloat. Until then, go fly a kite. 

He’s been managing patellar tendinitis all season.

• Like 1

I really think there will be some peculiar games missed before now and the end of the year for him but this is clearly gonna be that year you look at his stats page and say he really put it all together. Sky is the limit. Not saying next 5 years but this year he’s gold 

1 hour ago, mevins31 said:

I really think there will be some peculiar games missed before now and the end of the year for him but this is clearly gonna be that year you look at his stats page and say he really put it all together. Sky is the limit. Not saying next 5 years but this year he’s gold 

Agreed. Also, at this point in his career, he's starting to play for the kind of paper that changes a player's entire life. He has every reason to be in there as often as possible and shake this "injury prone" tag.

Rumor has it he got hurt merely existing. Jake Cave’s purpose on this universe was to fill in for the 100 games a year Byron misses. He probably takes care of the Buxton family during those times too

On 4/29/2021 at 2:40 PM, mks said:

who wants to wager buxton can play injury free till ASB? Thats only what 12 more weeks?

He didnt even make it 10 games. Softest player in MLB history