NBC Sports Edge Forums

yahoo and fleaflicker free baseball league openings

Here's something to digest over your Saturday Morning coffee lol

These leagues have openings at fleaflicker and yahoo-ALL ARE H2H, SOME STAT CAT OTHERS POINTS
FLEAFLICKER
1.MLB OPENINGS NIGHT JITTERS-20 TEAMS LIVE DRAFT-PRE SEASON TRADING,FA PICK UP--- 5 CHOSEN TEAM KEEPER, 5 CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS 1 WILDCARD KEEPER-- KEEP 5 CHOSEN TEAM ACTIVE ALL SEASON--NEED MANAGERS FOR TORONTO AND ARIZONA FRANCHISES

2.BASEBALL'S MIDNIGHT MADNESS--18 TEAMS--LIVE DRAFT PRE SEASON TRADING FA PICK UP--4 CHOSEN TEAM KEEPERS, 4 CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS, 1 WILDCARD KEEPER--NEED MANAGERS FOR BOSTON AND LA DODGERS FRANCHISE

3.MLB BEST PAIR WINS--MIGHTY RA-FNDOMIZOR IN THE SKY GRANTS YOU TWO MLB TEAMS EACH YEAR-YOU SELECT 4 PLAYERS FROM EACH TEAM( THE LOANER LEAGUE)  THE REST OF ROSTER OBTAINED IN  LIVE DRAFT. YOU KEEP 4 FROM EACH TEAM ACTIVE ALL YEAR. IR DOESN'T COUNT TOWARD ACTIVE. TAXI SQUAD DOES--NEED 4 MANAGERS

4. HOW'S MY PROSPECTS-- 20 TEAMS DONE OFF LINE THROUGH KEEPERS AND POSITIONAL EDITED LIST DERAFT  RANKING-- 5 CHOSEN TEAM KEEPERS 4 CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS, OPTION FOR WILDCARD 18TH ROUND AND ALSO FOR CHOSEN TEAM INJ EXEMPTION--AFTER KEEPERS AND TRADING PERIOD A SIDEWAYS POSTIONAL EDITED DRAFT, FILLS YOUR ROSTER --AGAIN YOU KEEP 5 ACTIVE FROM CHOSEN TEAM ALL SEASON - THIS LEAGUE ALSO HAS SOMETHING CALLED DIBS, WHERE YOU GET FIRST CRACK AT YOUR TEAM'S MINOR LEAGUE PROMOTIONS, BY SAYING DIBS IN REQUIRED TIME LIMIT.--NEED MANAGERS FOR GIANT,BRAVES AND INDIANS FRANCHISES

YAHOO LEAGUES
5.FAT LADY CONCERT SERIES--12 TEAM AUTO DRAFT-- 6 KEEPERS== PRE SEASON TRADING--NEED 2

6.MISFIT BOBBLEHEADS--12 TEAM AUTO DRAFT--5 KEEPERS-PRE SEASON TADING--NEED 4

7.BRINK OF REALITY-12 TEAM AUTO DRAFT-REDRAFT -NEEDS 1-2

8.HOMER'S MYTHOLOGICAL DIAMOND-- AN IRON MAN 9 LEAGUE--12 TEAMS-LIVE DRAFT-IRON MAN 9 SIMULATES A REAL BASEBALL GAME IN THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED 1 START AND 2 RELIEF APPEARANCES PER GAME REGARDLESS OF PITCHER DESIGNATION OF SP RP, SO HAVE TO KNOW WHO IS A STARTER AND WHO IS A RELIEVER--PRE SEASON EDITED LIST PITCHER DRAFT- NEEDS 2-3

9.STEP OUT OF THE BOX--12 TEAM H2H  RE DRAFTR LIVE DRAFT-- THIS ONE IS BASED ON OLD SANDBOX SCORING SYSTEM, WHICH FAVORS PITCHING==NEEDS 4

10.DARLINGS OF THE DIAMOND-BATLE OF THE SEXES LEAGUE 9 MEN 9 WOMEN-AUTO DRAFT RE DRAFT--NEED 2 WOMEN  1 MAN

11.EARNEST T AND CHARLENE'S BEST 9--16 TEAM,S AUTO DRAFT ANOTHER BATTLE OF THE SEXES 8 MEN AND 8 WOMEN--THIS ONE IS ANOTHER IRON MAN 9 LEAGUE- ONE START AND 2 RELIEF APPEARANCES PER DAY ALLOWED WITH ALL POSITIONS TO SIMULATE A REAL GAME-- PRE SEASON EDITED LIST PITCHER DRAFT-NEEDS 2 MEN 1 WOMAN

12.MLB UNIVERSAL PUB--20 TEAMS INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE LIVE DRAFT REDRAFT --NEED 2 FROM OUTSIDE THE USA AND CANADA

13.KNUCKLEBALL REVIVAL--16 TEAMS LIVE DRAFT-PRE SEASON TRADES FA PICK UPS--FRANCHISE LEAGUE--4 CHOSEN TEAM AND 4 CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS NA EXEMPTION INJ EXEMPTION--NEEDS MANAGERS TO TAKE OVER INDIANS, RED SOX AND ANGELS FRANCHISES-MAY BE MORE AS WAITING ON SOME RETURNEES TO ANSWER

14.ROLLIE FINGERS CLONE A HANDFUL--16 TEAMS LIVE DRAFT- 5 CHOSEN TEAM 5 CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS-SAME RULES AS KNUCKLEBALL WITH ONE VERY BIG EXCEPTION-ROSTER RAIDING( NOT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART OR THOSE WHO ARE ATTACHED TO THEIR CONVENTIONAL KEEPERS!)HAS A FEEL OF A GM FACING FREE AGENCY AS MANAGERS HAVE UP TO A MAX OF 2 RAIDS FOR THEIR CHOSEN TEAM PLAYERS ON MANAGERS IN THE LEAGUE- TO RAID THOUGH  AS FAIR COMPENSATION AS POSSIBLE IS REQUIRED. RULES IN PLACE PROTECT BOTH SIDES. I LOVE THIS LEAGUE! STICK IN THE MUD OLD STYLE MANAGERS MIGHT HATE IT LOL.--DIPLOMACY AND A THICK SKIN RQUIRED AND THE ABILITY TO NEGOTIATE.--CHOSEN TEAM IS THE FOCUS HEE AND YOU NEED TO THINK ON YOUR FEET EACH SEASON TO BUILD AROUND IT'S STRONG CORE--NEED MANAGERS TO TAKE OVER YANKEES ,ANGELS,INDIANS AND REDS FRANCHISES

15. HOW'S YOUR PROPSECTS--  20 TEAMS OFF LINE EDITED LIST SIDEWAYS DRAFT--MUCH LIKE THE HOW'S MY PROSPECTS AT FLEAFLICKER- WITH ONE BIG EXCEPTION-- THIS ONE HAS ROSTER RAIDING JUST LIKE ROLLIE FINGERS!--NEED MANAGERS TO  TAKE OVER D BACKS, ROCKIES,YANKEES, REDS AND ANGELS FRANCHISES HERE

16.MLB INTERNAIONAL PUB--20 TEAM SLOW LIVE DRAFT TO ACCOMMODATE FOLKS ALL OVER THE WORLD--8 KEEPERS- 3 ROOKE/NA KEEPERS AS WELL EITHER FROM ROSTER OR PRE SEASON EDITED LIST DRAFT--LOOKS LIKE WE NEED 2 FROM OUTSIDE THE USA AND CANADA AND 1 FROM CANADA HERE

17.LUCKY LOTTERY-- THE LEAGUE OF MY DREAMS--IF YOU DREAM IT IT WILL COME!!!--10 TEAMS DRAFT DONE OFF LINE BY RANDOMIZOR IN THE SKY-- I ACTUALLY DREAMED THIS LEAGUE UP LITTERALLY ONE NIGHT WAKING UP AND WRITING ALL OF THE RULES DOWN BEFORE I FORGOT!-IT'S NUTS, INOLVING MANY KEEPERS AND PROSPECTS, ALONG WITH A RANDOMIZED DRAFT CONDUCTED BY THE RANDOMIZOR IN THE SKY UTILIZING DEPOTH CHARTS AND DRAFTING EACH POSITIONAL ROUND BY TEAM MATCHED TO MANAGER. YOU CREATE THE CORE. THE REST IS IN THE STARS! THERE ARE FIXES FOR THE MESS , I MEAN THE TEAM YOU MAY GAIN AND A POST DRAFT TRADING PERIOD PRE SEASON TO FIX IT AS WELL- SOME FARE VERY WELL, OTHERS NOT AS WELL, HOWEVER IN A 10 TEAM LEAGUE EVEN WITH AN EXTENSIVE ROSTER THERE ARE FREE AGENTS OUT THERE TO GATHER TOO!  DO YOU FEEL LUCKY???--LOOKS LIKE MOST ARE RETURNING TO THIS ONE, NEEDING JUST 1-2

18.DOUBLE VISION/THE DIVINE  DOZEN-- 10 TEAMS DRAFT DONE OFF LINE BY RANDOMIZOR IN THE SKY--AFTER SOME TIME IN THE ASYLUM DUE TO LUCID DREAMS OF FANTASY LEAGUES THIS CAME ALONG !! I COMBINED MY LUCKY LOTTERY LEAGUE WITH MY DOUBLE VISION FOOTBALL LEAGUE. THIS ONE IS VERY SIMILAR TO THE LUCKY LOTTERY ,LOTTERY WISE, BUT THE KEEPERS ARE SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT IN THAT YOU ARE REPRESENTING TWO MLB FRANCHISES,ONE AMERICAN LEAGUE AND ONE NATIONAL LEAGUE PROSPECTS FROM YOUR CHOSEN FRANCHISES ARE INVOLVED AS WELL AS KEEPERS AND THEN AFTER ALL OF THAT AGAIN DO YOU FEEL LUCKY????-NEED MANAGERS TO TAKE OVER TWINS/CUBS...ANGELS/DODGERS....INDIANS/REDS-- THESE  LOTTERY LEAGUES ARE ONLY 10 TEAM LEAGUES, SO DEFINITELY WANT SOMEONE WHO INTENDS TO COMPETE ALL YEAR NO MATTER WHAT AS A DEAD TEAM IS A REAL DRAG IN A 10 TEAM LEAGUE AND THE LOTTERY LEAGUES ARE MEANT TO BE FUN LEAGUES FOR FUN BUT COMPETITIVE PEOPLE

IF INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE CONTACT ME AT eddino55@yahoo.com
or message me here