NBC Sports Edge Forums

My 6 keeper selections are due today and I just want to make sure I'm making the correct selections. I play in a 12 team Yahoo 5x5 roto league where we keep 6 players every season. There's no limit to how long a player can be kept, so for that reason there is typically a premium put on youth (can keep them as long as you want) because it can and will set you up in the future.

The top 15 players on my team in order of their Yahoo pre-rankings are:

Freddie Freeman (14)

Nolan Arenado (22)

George Springer (46)

Sonny Gray (65)

Gleyber Torres (67)

Liam Hendricks (75)

Jesus Luzardo (102)

Anthony Rizzo (105)

Julio Urias (106)

Dominic Smith (107)

Will Smith (110)

Giancarlo Stanton (115)

Rhys Hoskins (153)

Gary Sanchez (162)

Victor Robles (163)

I'm definitely keeping Freeman, Arenado, Springer, & Gleyber Torres. I'm just having trouble with my last 2 keepers. I typically value hitting over pitching so right now I'm thinking they are Rizzo & Stanton. Rizzo would give me a solid UTL player and a back up 1B behind Freeman. Stanton has always had crazy power but he just can't seem to stay healthy. I've always been a fan of Stanton and I would really hate to see him go off on someone else's team so there is some personal bias with keeping him.

For the past several years I've kept Gary Sanchez due to how shallow the catcher position is. However, he's been pretty awful and has fallen far enough where I should be able to throw him back and get him back in the draft if I want him. 

Thoughts on my final 2 keepers?? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!