NBC Sports Edge Forums

What are owners in deep keeper leagues doing with him now that he's out another year? I have him in a deep keeper league and we keep 6 MLB and 8 MiLB players and have a 5 round prospects draft every year as well. Not sure if I want to hold onto him in hopes he MAY make it to the bigs by the end of 2022.

I think if you have him in a dynasty you're still holding onto him.

2 minutes ago, HOOTIE said:

I dropped him 

What other choices you got?

Heliot Ramos, Orelvis Martinez, Edward Cabrera, Dustin May, and Jose Urquidy (The last 2 are allowed to be kept as prospects this year since they started 2020 as prospects)

I'm not an owner.  I'm just an admirer.  My 2 cents is that he is for sure a gem if 96 milb  players are kept (I assumed your league has 12, but you get my point.)   Are the guys you listed guys you can keep or guys you can drop?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cesare13 said:

I'm not an owner.  I'm just an admirer.  My 2 cents is that he is for sure a gem if 96 milb  players are kept (I assumed your league has 12, but you get my point.)   Are the guys you listed guys you can keep or guys you can drop?

The guys I listed are guys I could keep instead of Lewis

4 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Keep the gopher state he will likely get called up when Minny makes that move much later in the season. 

Royce is out for the year

• Like 1