NBC Sports Edge Forums

I am looking for 1 work like a dog, scour the wire owner to resurrect an 0-10 team. The lineup has not been set all year, and the 3 best players are Paul George, Jrue Holiday and Shai Gilgeous Alexander. This league is free on ESPN and you keep 2 for next year. H2H categories. Reply below if interested or email me directly at edward.emanuelson@gmail.com with any questions. 

https://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/team?leagueId=2141&seasonId=2021&teamId=10

I like fantasy challenges, but does this team have anything to fight for?

Playoffs? That ship has sailed with a 0-10 record and 8/14 teams making the playoffs. It's probably not even mathematically possible.

And with only 2 keepers, there is no reason to check the WW regularly, unless someone is silly enough to drop Adebayo or Giannis.

I like your message and you sound like a good manager, so if I'm missing something do let me know!!

That said, if you want a manager to take over the team and keep it active until next year, I can do that. But I won't do much beyond updating my lineup because what's the point??

georgios.d.michalopoulos@gmail.com