NBC Sports Edge Forums

Big trade - Kyrie and Levert for Dame and KPJ. WHIR

12-team, 9-cat

I'm giving: Kyrie and Levert

I'm getting: Dame and KPJ

Dame is the best player in the deal + doesn't miss any games like Kyrie. Hate giving up Caris but willing to gamble on KPJ's upside given I'm getting Dame back.

My team for reference:

Guards: Curry, Kyrie, Oladipo, Garland, Dragic

Wings: Oubre, Roco, Fournier, Levert (IR), Deandre Hunter (IR), Dillon Brooks (streaming)

Bigs: Sabonis, Ayton, Valanciunus, Poeltl

Thoughts?

I think you make this trade. Dame will play more games than Kyrie ROS. I have a feeling once KD is back they'll alternate rest days. KPG is definitely a gamble, but all signs point towards HOU moving Oladipo before the deadline and if it happens there will be minutes and the pathway for production for him.

Dame all the way...Good trade 👍

But try to switch Levert with Dragic in the package of deal, I think ur guards is fine with Dame, Oladipo, Levert and Garland. Imo

please help mine🙏

Edited by enbhie
Want to add link
15 hours ago, falconish said:

I think you make this trade. Dame will play more games than Kyrie ROS. I have a feeling once KD is back they'll alternate rest days. KPG is definitely a gamble, but all signs point towards HOU moving Oladipo before the deadline and if it happens there will be minutes and the pathway for production for him.

The only risk is KPJ being a "I put up big G League numbers but can't replicate otherwise" guy, but we've seen him do okay when given minutes in Cleveland. I believe in fantasy carpe diem, though. So... 

spacer.png