NBC Sports Edge Forums

Moses Brown 2020-2021 Outlook

16 hours ago, rob0403 said:

Moses will produce stats, but he is similar to a young Whiteside,  who is not good at perimeter D.

More of the issue is that they are playing Poku at SF right now? I think that is messing things up more than anything, even more than Horford playing.

Good thing most that roster him don’t care about right now. 

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! I'm Moses Brown, and I'm here to eat your lunch.  

I did. I'd rather suffer with him than let anyone else have a chance at happiness this might also help explain my romantic struggles

Moses and KPJ are the most overrated players by rotoworld right now. 

Posted Images

Keep your expectations in check. For the time being he should be good for a smattering of boards, a block, and few buckets -- basically an end of the bench dude. He's only played like 20 NBA games and under 5 minutes for those games. These last 4 games have been his first real opportunity and he put up 2 decent games, 1 monster, and 1 dud. I'm holding until Horford is gone or banished to the shadow realm, whichever comes first.

Okc are being consistent with injuries any knick or knack and youre sitting out. Even if Horford stays, small injuries will result in extended rest. If you think he's the guy who is going to be absorbing the minutes just hold and see.

57 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Roby benefits the most but what OKC is doing is pathetic. League ignoring it is cute 

Hate the game, not the player.

Horford resting both legs of the B2B? Oh the Thunder are all in on Moses for the rest of the season. Horford probably has no interest playing for a lottery-bound team anyway. Strong hold. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Saltgurkan15 said:

Call it wishful thinking but I see Horford resting 2 games in a row as a sign of him getting traded before the deadline this week. 

As a Horford owner I hope so...

Maybe my mans asked for 50% of days off so he can clap those Miss Universe cheeks he's got sitting at home

• Haha 1
56 minutes ago, alexstr said:

As a Horford owner I hope so...

Maybe my mans asked for 50% of days off so he can clap those Miss Universe cheeks he's got sitting at home

Can’t blame him for that lol