NBC Sports Edge Forums

Moses Brown 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! I'm Moses Brown, and I'm here to eat your lunch.  

I did. I'd rather suffer with him than let anyone else have a chance at happiness this might also help explain my romantic struggles

Moses and KPJ are the most overrated players by rotoworld right now. 

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Ffs that tub of lard Horford isn't on the injury report

His suitors wanna make sure he's still alive before they pony up picks for him.

Edited by In Spades

I don't think Horford will be traded because of his atrocious contract but even if he isn't he will be rested a lot of games. In the games Horford does play I think Moses picks up the majority of minutes to emphasize the youth movement and to hopefully lose a few more games. Outlook is looking pretty good ROS.

Watching this kid play for the first time tonight and gotta say I love him. One thing to keep an eye on is he was sharing the floor for a time in the first Q with Horford (apparently this is the first game they've shared the floor)

Edited by nrobinson_1984

dam i hate these forums sometimes, had him and after a few of the quieter games let all the naysayers in here get to me with the hes too raw, hes a bad bball player etc get to me, dropped him and now have to watch the guy in second enjoy the ride. 

1 minute ago, beejay6020 said:

dam i hate these forums sometimes, had him and after a few of the quieter games let all the naysayers in here get to me with the hes too raw, hes a bad bball player etc get to me, dropped him and now have to watch the guy in second enjoy the ride. 

Bruh never listen to the people here there are some straight nephews on here with terrible takes

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

I'm near the top in most of my leagues so it affords me with the oppurtuinity to be more patient with players. I was a little bumed by a few early games, but with no other names on the waiver wire I stood my ground with Moses. Patience is key and some on this forum and others don't have it unfortunately

Edited by nrobinson_1984
3 minutes ago, rocky7st said:

Once he had that break out game he was always a hold until trade deadline. And really a hold for ROS given OKC is going to tank hard now

Even if Horford isn't moved. Moses shared the floor a lot tonight with Horford.

• Like 2