NBC Sports Edge Forums

Moses Brown 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! I'm Moses Brown, and I'm here to eat your lunch.  

I did. I'd rather suffer with him than let anyone else have a chance at happiness this might also help explain my romantic struggles

Moses and KPJ are the most overrated players by rotoworld right now. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

I'm thinking heavily on cutting Nurkic for him. Got from now to midnight to think about it.

Don't cut Nurk huh? I be damn! Nurk can't do this, he might break his leg trying. 

looking for that dude who tries to bring everyone down on every thread when someone is hyped by being skeptical. where is he? I'm kinda disappointed...

Edited by thrilla1nManila
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

looking for that dude who tries to bring everyone down on every thread when someone is hyped by being skeptical. where is he? I'm kinda disappointed...

Tony Bradley enters the chat

• Like 1

What happened in the 2nd half? Did Bradley get most of the run or did Boston just adapt?

anyway great box score, def. Whiteside vibes ❤️ 

3 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

3 hours ago, KingDURANTULA said:

i feel like i just picked up gobert for free

3 hours ago, lanyabatt said:

If he had a couple blocks then maybe yeah.

Only two posts later! ;) lol

Two games ago he had three blocks and the game before that he had another 3 blocks. He's averaging 1.7 blocks in March on only 27 minutes and those minutes are prob only going to go up as he's played 33, 31, and 34 minutes the last 3 games.

His numbers seem pretty Gobert-like to me 🤔 but sure go ahead and nit pick on the no blocks in one game 😁 lol

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

What happened in the 2nd half? Did Bradley get most of the run or did Boston just adapt?

❤️ 

For those of us that could not watch the game,  what did happen in the second half??

Being in a points league,  He had 36 fantasy points in the first half and 6 in the second.  He played 33 min and it looked like it was a close game until the 4th quarter.  Anybody watch the game have anything to recap on this?

5 hours ago, gymchamp said:

Only two posts later! ;) lol

Two games ago he had three blocks and the game before that he had another 3 blocks. He's averaging 1.7 blocks in March on only 27 minutes and those minutes are prob only going to go up as he's played 33, 31, and 34 minutes the last 3 games.

His numbers seem pretty Gobert-like to me 🤔 but sure go ahead and nit pick on the no blocks in one game 😁 lol

Gobert has literally blocked a shot in every game except his 1st game! Moses has already 2 0 block games. Come on now, if I was offered Gobert for Moses I’d be running away with that s h i t ! 🤣

Moses is nice tho. It’s his first real chance at starter mins and he’s ballin out. I’m all in on Moses unless of course I get offered Gobert. Lol ✌️

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rabaak said:

For those of us that could not watch the game,  what did happen in the second half??

Being in a points league,  He had 36 fantasy points in the first half and 6 in the second.  He played 33 min and it looked like it was a close game until the 4th quarter.  Anybody watch the game have anything to recap on this?

Steven’s told the team at halftime they had to start blocking out that skinny, awkward looking kid that kept grabbing rebounds.  Luke Kornet took it to heart.

Brown chose to play for UCLA over Kentucky, Maryland and Florida State. Rated a five-star prospect. Those schools don't come knocking if you aren't talented. Kid was an insane shot blocker in the g league and is on the perfect team to develop