NBC Sports Edge Forums

Moses Brown 2020-2021 Outlook

4 hours ago, jehob said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8142083

LMAO that guy should come in here just to post

”You’re Moses Brown” 

As for the outlook I think the answer is easy: As long as you don’t play in a league with like 1 weekly pick up and your’re fighting for a playoff spot-

Actually no, as a matter of fact even then I think you pick him up and wait at least for the trade deadline. I’m in a really important matchup right now but I still made the move. Can’t let anyone beat me to it. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys! I'm Moses Brown, and I'm here to eat your lunch.  

I did. I'd rather suffer with him than let anyone else have a chance at happiness this might also help explain my romantic struggles

Moses and KPJ are the most overrated players by rotoworld right now. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

looking that way - i think def potential to be if horford is moved, if he isnt still very useful numbers - low end double double with blocks. then again whos to say they cant play together - horford can play the 4 & shoot 3s whilst moses mans the middle. theyll find the mins for him for sure 

Gotta love a good "whilst" post Moses breakout...

1 hour ago, Huk said:

In my 18-team league, dropped PJ Tucker on sunday for him, right before the game vs Memphis.

Played out well so far, especially last night 

League winner in 18 teamer...hey maybe even in 10 teamer at this rate...

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, richardtlee22 said:

Im going to have a difficult decision choosing between him and Poeltl once KD comes off INJ. A reaaalllly difficult decision 😭

Poetl right now has a much clearer path to minutes although i cant see OKC benching Moses again. Hoping they run SGA-Dort-Bazley-Horford-Brown until Horford is gone

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Poetl right now has a much clearer path to minutes although i cant see OKC benching Moses again. Hoping they run SGA-Dort-Bazley-Horford-Brown until Horford is gone

Agreed on all counts. Poeltl has clearer path minutes but Brown's per-minute-production is hard to overlook. Luckily (weird thing to say) injuries are buying me time to evaluate and kick the can down the road

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Harley said:

Would any of you drop Noel or Ibaka for him? 

I would drop Noel pretty comfortably to take a flier on Moses' upside

11 hours ago, jehob said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8142083

guys like this are one of the main reasons why I love fantasy NBA. Every year there are a few "complete random unknown guys" that can turn you a season XD

• Like 2
13 hours ago, ahtech said:

meeee. to verify or have some kind of assurance that I did right even my gut already says yes. hahaha

If you’re keeping up on up-and-coming player’s situations and the input from this forums more reputable members (and a select few highly esteemed fantasy analysts, of your choosing) then the blurbs will stear you wrong as many times as your own instincts.  All of the blurbs hyped up Bazley and Keldon Johnson this year, and look where that got us (well, a lot of us).  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sgergole said:

guys like this are one of the main reasons why I love fantasy NBA. Every year there are a few "complete random unknown guys" that can turn you a season XD

This, and also the trade deadline have resuscitated many a gimpy fantasy roster for me.  

I am deeply regretting picking up Moses in *only* 3 leagues, when I could have added him in 3 more during last nights game.  I checked back after the game was finished and he was claimed in all 3 of those leagues where I said, “I already have 3 shares — let’s wait and see a bit.”  They’re all $100 leagues; I should have known better.  Moses looks like a league-winning type pickup, so far.  

Mark Daigneault said he can’t stress enough the encouragement with Moses Brown is the fact he is such a “runner” and “plays so hard” with his motor. But “I want to make sure I am tempering the expectations on him he has a lot to improve on” but praises the potential.

“He’s got a lot he has to work on fundamentally on the defensive end especially.” But mentions “tonight was encouraging in a lot of ways.” Mark Daigneault on Moses Brown.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

Mark Daigneault said he can’t stress enough the encouragement with Moses Brown is the fact he is such a “runner” and “plays so hard” with his motor. But “I want to make sure I am tempering the expectations on him he has a lot to improve on” but praises the potential.

“He’s got a lot he has to work on fundamentally on the defensive end especially.” But mentions “tonight was encouraging in a lot of ways.” Mark Daigneault on Moses Brown.

What this says to me is "...and I am going to let him work on his defense in games of professional basketball for our team..."

I am giddy

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

I mean I will take a guy who has 4,5,6 blocks in a game that has to "work on his defense" any day of the week...man this kid could be reallll special...just keep the arms up and feet on the ground Moses!!!! Thou shalt not foul out!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, dfstout said:

I mean I will take a guy who has 4,5,6 blocks in a game that has to "work on his defense" any day of the week...man this kid could be reallll special...just keep the arms up and feet on the ground Moses!!!! Thou shalt not foul out!!!

amen

• Like 1

Only possible drops I have are Derrick White and Olynyk... Really want to jump on this train.. Holy Moses! I know this is not the right section to ask, but if you have good advice on this, please let me know.

8 minutes ago, Bernard said:

Only possible drops I have are Derrick White and Olynyk... Really want to jump on this train.. Holy Moses! I know this is not the right section to ask, but if you have good advice on this, please let me know.

Please post these in the Assistant Coach forum in the future, but for now, the quick answer is drop Olynyk, not White.

• Like 3