NBC Sports Edge Forums

Slow auction roto daily trans redraft 5x5 ESPN $150

I am running 8 slow auction leagues this year (I ran 5 last year). Some of the auctions are in progress, and several owners asked for another roto daily transactions league, so I have created one.

Slow auctions are a blast! They're like the best of both worlds - auctions, so you're not stuck with a draft slot and can get any player you want, and slow, so you have plenty of time to think about bidding, and can chat and get to know the other owners during the auction. We use couchmanagers for the slow auction (http://www.couchmanagers.com). Feel free to go there and take a look at a few slow auctions that are in progress. Ours will be similar.

I anticipate the slow auctions starting Friday 3/12, at 9am Pacific time. This could slip if it takes a bit longer to fill the league and get LeagueSafe payments maded.  It will take about two weeks to complete.

Slow auction on couchmanagers starting 3/12 tentatively
ESPN during the season
Entry fee $150
LeagueSafe with majority approval for distribution
12 teams

Roto scoring

Daily lineups
Categories R, RBI, HR, SB, OBP QS, K, WHIP, ERA, SV+HLD
Daily FAAB
Trades -1 day review, 4 down votes will overturn
Prizes: $800 1st, $500 2nd, $300 3rd, $200 4th

Please send an email to algeelhaar@yahoo.com.  Include your email address and let me know your interest, and I'll shoot you an invite on ESPN so you can look things over.

I hope you decide to join us!

Al