NBC Sports Edge Forums

Looking for free or low buy-in H2H dynasty or lg with 10+ keepers

If you don't find what you're looking for... I have 1 opening left in an 11 year running league... No keepers / 14 team / Redraft / that is part of a two league organization... We try to keep the 2 leagues as different as possible, the other league is a keeper league and people go back and forth based on availability each season for the last 11 years. 

Email me if you'd like to view the settings...

keithsweat11@yahoo.com 

On 3/13/2021 at 2:35 PM, metfan83 said:

Thanks but really looking for dynasty or deep keeper right now, don't play redrafts

Are you still looking for a league?  I have 3 available spots in a free Yahoo 14 team H-2-H keeper league.  Each team keeps 10 players each season.  I can provide more info and the teams available if interested.

Not sure if you're still in the market but I have openings in 2 of the leagues I run. One is a 10 team dynasty going since 2016 ($58 buy in) and the other is a sabermetric roto keeper league going since 2019 ($31 buy in). Both on Fantrax. I have a post that shows both teams' lineups and would be happy to let you see the league rules etc. if you're interested.