NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tony Bradley 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t speak for anybody else, but the Tony Bradley/Moses Brown controversy is really very important. It has revealed the great philosophical split between the basketball-materialists and the basketb

Ah yes, more Rotoworld forum-wisdome. Teams don’t actually want to play their players, because—what if they’re good?! If a player turns out to be good, that’s bad, because then you have to pay them. T

Probably the most common lament in fantasy bball. “If only he got the playing time” can lead a lot of managers to carry non-contributors while better opportunities pass them by.

23 hours ago, Sixersfan740 said:

OKC wants good players.  The idea that the financial commitment to either player has much impact on whose going to get minutes is highly suspect.  Seems unlikely in either case.

If they can turn either one of them into a solid piece of their future they'd be thrilled.   I don't think they're counting on it, which is part of the reason I think that PT is wide open.

I have to disagree, financial commitment has a very important influence on teams like this. You have committed Moses on a cheap salary for 4 years, of course you will play him more hoping he is better than Bradley. You don't know how much you have to pay Bradley and if he is very good, he will attract competing offers.

In OKC case, they don't really need to worry about not finding talent since they have so many picks. I am certain they will find good players in them. I think they are worried about keeping flexible salary and building their dynasty from picks as a small market team. 

I think more minutes are coming for Bradley though next couple of games. Moses is just too much Whiteside at this point. The losses are way too big.

2 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

I have to disagree, financial commitment has a very important influence on teams like this. You have committed Moses on a cheap salary for 4 years, of course you will play him more hoping he is better than Bradley. You don't know how much you have to pay Bradley and if he is very good, he will attract competing offers.

In OKC case, they don't really need to worry about not finding talent since they have so many picks. I am certain they will find good players in them. I think they are worried about keeping flexible salary and building their dynasty from picks as a small market team. 

I think more minutes are coming for Bradley though next couple of games. Moses is just too much Whiteside at this point. The losses are way too big.

I don't disagree that financial matters are of high concern to the OKC FO.  I'm specifically speaking about the two players - OKC is only on the hook for Moses through next season at a very inexpensive rate.  Bradley has a qualifying offer that OKC may want to exercise if they think they have something with him.  Maybe they can even keep him on a team friendly multi-year deal if they think highly of him.  I think they may have more incentive to play Bradley than Brown.

49 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

His name is sixers fan gushing over Bradley. I could care less about Moses or Bradley neither is very good. I don't get why you are even commenting on a convo that doesn't involve you. Its just funny how dudes living at home are ripping on a kid whos living the life 

Calm down, dude, no need to get so defensive. It's just fantasy basketball lol. And what do you mean I'm getting "involved"? You do realize that this is a public forum that's open for anyone to comment on, correct? And that this thread isn't just saved for your little catfight with Sixersfan? If you want to have a private conversation you should probably take it to private messaging. Otherwise I don't think you're grasping what a "forum" is supposed to be.

If you don't care about Moses or Bradley, I don't understand why you're getting so hung up on someone critiquing him. Are people not allowed to do that? That's kind of the whole purpose of this sub. What does this have anything to do with Moses "living the life"? Should we stop commenting on the fantasy impact of a player cause they signed a new contract?

Just relax, lol.

Edited by fabrar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ok I’ve watched like four straight Thunder games. Bradley is clearly better than Brown. Not saying Bradley is good yet, but Brown is just not good. 

Also OKC guards just do not look for their bigs.

• Like 1

Let's put it this way, both are getting owned by Isaiah Stewart, a legit big man with talent.

Bradley's playing more than Moses so far this game. Like I said before, the losses are too embarrassing. They were losing to the Detroit Pistons by like 20 points when Moses was on. This losing margin had to stop at some point, even if they are trying to tank.

3 minutes ago, rob0403 said:

Let's put it this way, both are getting owned by Isaiah Stewart, a legit big man with talent.

Bradley's playing more than Moses so far this game. Like I said before, the losses are too embarrassing. They were losing to the Detroit Pistons by like 20 points when Moses was on. This losing margin had to stop at some point, even if they are trying to tank.

You watching the same game I am?  Bradley played well in the first half.  He played over 13 minutes straight so he did get a little winded there at the end.

Love,

His Head Cheerleader

Moses came in and got a some hollow stats that will keep the cupcakes over in the Moses Brown thread happily distracted for a while.

In the meantime, do yourself a favor and get Tony Bradley rostered.  Thank me later.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sixersfan740 said:

You watching the same game I am?  Bradley played well in the first half.  He played over 13 minutes straight so he did get a little winded there at the end.

Love,

His Head Cheerleader

If we’re being objective, he did his damage against Tyler Cook. But he definitely plays with a much higher bbiq than Brown.

21 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

lol imagine spending that much time having multiple alt account just to support your point. 😂

I know right? people are sick in the head. they would make multiple accounts to agree with themselves.

OH crap forgot to change accounts!

Edited by thrilla1nManila
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Eltoro said:

If we’re being objective, he did his damage against Tyler Cook. But he definitely plays with a much higher bbiq than Brown.

Tony Bradley would never say such a thing, but his head cheerleader might point out he didn't have a bunch of all-stars playing on his side either. 

Over his past three games, Tony Bradley now ranking 88th in 9-cat formats.  The next best option the Thunder have at the 5 is ranked over 200 in the same span.

Meanwhile, NBC Edge Daily Dose column doesn't even mention Bradley in their write up on the Thunder/Pistons game, and continue to lead fantasy owners astray by suggesting Moses Brown is in the same developmental category as Maladon and Poku.

No fear, Sixersfan has you covered.  Bradley is the player to own.

52 minutes ago, Sixersfan740 said:

Over his past three games, Tony Bradley now ranking 88th in 9-cat formats.  The next best option the Thunder have at the 5 is ranked over 200 in the same span.

Meanwhile, NBC Edge Daily Dose column doesn't even mention Bradley in their write up on the Thunder/Pistons game, and continue to lead fantasy owners astray by suggesting Moses Brown is in the same developmental category as Maladon and Poku.

No fear, Sixersfan has you covered.  Bradley is the player to own.

Agreed! Tony Bradley is the player to own in OKC. He's a beast, I hope that coach will realize that. 

15 minutes ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

Agreed! Tony Bradley is the player to own in OKC. He's a beast, I hope that coach will realize that. 

Coach has realized that.  Tony is already getting more minutes, aside from the garbage time Coach Dag gave to Moses last night to build his confidence a bit.

Anyone who is rostering Moses Brown would be well advised to drop him for Bradley.

Just now, Sixersfan740 said:

Coach has realized that.  Tony is already getting more minutes, aside from the garbage time Coach Dag gave to Moses last night to build his confidence a bit.

Anyone who is rostering Moses Brown would be well advised to drop him for Bradley.

Yes sir!

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, thrilla1nManila said:

I know right? people are sick in the head. they would make multiple accounts to agree with themselves.

OH crap forgot to change accounts!

9 minutes ago, Sixersfan740 said:

8 minutes ago, Sixersfan740 said:

Yes sir!

Lol...

Anyways this thread is getting too weird. Bradley and Moses are just streamer guys anyways. Nothing interesting.