NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tony Bradley 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t speak for anybody else, but the Tony Bradley/Moses Brown controversy is really very important. It has revealed the great philosophical split between the basketball-materialists and the basketb

Ah yes, more Rotoworld forum-wisdome. Teams don’t actually want to play their players, because—what if they’re good?! If a player turns out to be good, that’s bad, because then you have to pay them. T

Probably the most common lament in fantasy bball. “If only he got the playing time” can lead a lot of managers to carry non-contributors while better opportunities pass them by.

26 minutes ago, legoDude said:

this forum.... 

What if Moses plays less than Bradley tonight?   If that happens, I have beer and popcorn ready

I won't gloat.  Didn't after the Sixers game. This is clearly a wait-and-see situation, if that.  Bradley isn't playable right now, and Moses is too risky IMO right now.

It's still pretty obvious that Bradley is the better option in both fantasy and real life but as others have pointed out it makes no difference if his minutes continue to be so inconsistent.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sixersfan740 said:

t's still pretty obvious that Bradley is the better option in both fantasy and real life

OK I own Bradley and missed out on Moses but wtf are you smoking?  Better option in fantasy?

Moses is perma-starting at C and chugging along getting his double-doubles while Bradley just played 11 minutes in a close game.

Their numbers, across any date range, aren't even comparable.

5 minutes ago, alexstr said:

Their numbers, across any date range, aren't even comparable.

Why would you say something that is empirically false in 9-cat?  I just randomly picked since the beginning of April and Bradley is ranked 154 and Moses is ranked 210.

My point, anyway, was that given the same minutes on that team, Bradley is the better fantasy option.  At this point, neither of them are.  Bradley, because he's not getting the run.  And Moses, because he's so inconsistent and his numbers end up averaging out quite poorly.

1 minute ago, Sixersfan740 said:

My point, anyway, was that given the same minutes on that team, Bradley is the better fantasy option.

Well yeah if my grandma had balls she'd my my grandpa.  They aren't getting the same minutes, so their fantasy value isn't comparable. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, alexstr said:

Well yeah if my grandma had balls she'd my my grandpa.  They aren't getting the same minutes, so their fantasy value isn't comparable. 

Eh, not so much dude.  They are still comparable, and if you were to compare them over most date ranges in 9-cat it's just factually true that Tony Bradley is the better player.  You are wrong, maybe you don't know it, but you are.  Sorry.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, alexstr said:

This guy gets it. Plus the fact you can’t extrapolate his per 36 against starters.  He performs fine against other second units. Not so well against starters. Did you see Gobert knock his **** into space yesterday?  Embarrassing. So bad he was immediately benched. But yes he’s got great per 36. 

I think there now both doing fine. Yipppeee. 

Moses put two good games in a row together.  If he keeps it up, he may yet become playable in 9-cat.  If he progresses, who knows maybe he makes a big impact down the stretch.

Bradley isn't going to get the look he needs to put up numbers, but yet he's still a good-to-decent bet to outperform Moses ROS in 9-cat.

This has been a great thread.  God speed.

Edited by Sixersfan740
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sixersfan740 said:

Moses put two good games in a row together.  If he keeps it up, he may yet become playable in 9-cat.  If he progresses, who knows maybe he makes a big impact down the stretch.

Bradley isn't going to get the look he needs to put up numbers, but yet he's still a good-to-decent bet to outperform Moses ROS in 9-cat.

This has been a great thread.  God speed.

Very nice man. Glad we found ground. Agree. And you are more than welcome in any of my leagues. Love how you stood your ground . He’s a good player. Now we just have to see how Poku fits in. Regardless. We all learned a lot from this exercise of challenging each other’s fantasy wits. That’s what it’s all about anyway right? 👍👍

• Like 1

Like I said in Moses thread this schedule really opens up nice for the Thunder.