NBC Sports Edge Forums

12 Team Head to Head Keeper League.  Need to decide on 4-6 keepers.  If I keep less than 6 I get extra draft picks.  I realize this team needs work so I am hoping I can make it up with a great draft.  I am taking over this team for the first time this season. 

I am thinking to keep Bauer, Bichette, Hiura, Bohm, Gallen, Dom Smith

C D' Arnaud

1B D. Smith, Vogelbach

2B K. Marte, Hiura

3B Bohm, K. Seager

SS Bichette, Anderson, Gregorius

OF Springer, 

Util Soler

SP Bauer, Gallen, Cody, D. Peterson, Freeland, Houck

RP Watson, Melacon, Greene, B. Garcia

WHIR thanks!

I think I'd keep Springer over Smith personally, but other than that your keepers are pretty solid in a 12 team league.

Bichette has top 10-15 potential

Bauer is a top 10 SP

Hiura is a ? IMO But the potential is there

Bohm not getting a ton of live in rankings, but I'm a huge believer.

Gallen had shown that he can consistently rack up the QS

Springer should be a beast hitting in Toronto (or Buffalo) in a very good young lineup.

If pre-season trades are allowed, then there is still time to make a couple deals to upgrade the talent a bit as well. Guys like Smith, Marte, and maybe even Soler may very well have value to some other team. Maybe pair them with one of your keepers to upgrade at a position. Just my 2 cents. Good luck this season!

You can't really go wrong if you choose Dom  or Springer, but I would lean towards springer as well.  

Hiura definitely has HUGE potential and I may have over bought into him this year, but he is worth it, if he can prove himself.  The other issue with him is that he will eventually lose his 2B eligibility unless they spot start him 10 or so times.

I agree with Hootie.  Marte over Dom Smith.  Hiura will get 1B eligibility very quickly in season, and you can have him at 1B and Marte at 2B.  

If Soler was OF eligible, I would keep him over Marte.  But as Util only, that lowers his value some

Edited by TheTruth024
  • Like 1