NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 12

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 12

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 12 of the 2020-2021 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

• tonycpsu changed the title to NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 12
5 hours ago, dfstout said:

💪§tout Sc🏀🏀🍨🍨

Wow did the floodgates open 🌉🌉🌉🌉⛩⛩

💧🚰🚿🚱💦💧🚰🚿🚱💦💧🚰🚿🚱💦

Gaurdenias 🌼🌸🌻🌹💮🏵🌼🌸🌻🌹💮🏵🌼

Spring has sprung and so has the young studs of the future... 🤡its silly szn eve...

Theooooooo 🦈 Megalodon stays locked and loaded in the wire gripes...

What is light without darkness? Bane needs to be scooped... 🕯💡🕯💡

Spring not summer but take a dip in the Poole 🎱🎱🎱San Fran has sprung a leak...Poole is wet...swishin n splashin bros has a new identity...Bro in laws actually! Go Pooleside and nab Jordan...air-apparent?

SPRING FORWARD 🕑🕙🕚🕖🕘🕑🕙🕚

TIME IS TICKING AND FORWARDS ARE CLICKING...

AY BEY BEY...nab Bey...I keep writin' stop fightin' 🎶🎵🪕🎼💿

Martiiiiiiiin...he's the maaaannn.. KM Jr. Is deluxe...🍔scoop 🚀👨‍🚀 

Porter report... ✍✍✍ KPJ is a trip dub threat for the underhanded Rockets...Wood will be triumphantly returning soon but KPJ is holding it down...i eat my 👒

Centers are blooming 🌼🌸🌻🌹💮🏵🌼🌸🌻

I command thee 10 times 🪨 🪨 harken to Moses Brown and speaketh a sound voice... the winds are uprising and the signs are evident... its a theological choice...

The Ballad of Tony and Dwight...

Tony B and Dwight Howard will replace an injured JoJo 😥...but they will do it admirably...brotherly love💘 in Philly 🔔

General Patton... might play alongside CWood

🍖🥓🥩🍖🥓🥩🍖🥓 Beef Stew ooooo ooooo ooooooo 🍲 lets gooooooooooo...simmering...

Happy 😊 and healthy hoopin to all and to all r🏀undball...

I always hi 5 myself when cats I scooped off the wire are on here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

Anybody think Poku from OKC is worth a look? Horford, Moses, Roby, and Poku is a pretty crowded front court, but he’s getting 30+ minutes every night. 

He's been getting 30 min a night because Bazley is out. Definitely worth a flier if you have dead weight to drop but I wouldn't drop anyone too good yet. He for sure has a fantasy friendly game though.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Tomy said:

And what about I Stewart ?

Beef Stew all day...will be playing next to Plum as well...must scoop...🍨🍨dub dub potential every night. 

Edited by dfstout
  • Thanks 1
15 hours ago, dfstout said:

💪§tout Sc🏀🏀🍨🍨

💧🚰🚿🚱💦💧🚰🚿🚱💦💧🚰🚿🚱💦

Gaurdenias 🌼🌸🌻🌹💮🏵🌼🌸🌻🌹💮🏵🌼

Spring has sprung and so has the young studs of the future... 🤡its silly szn eve...

Spring not summer but take a dip in the Poole 🎱🎱🎱San Fran has sprung a leak...Poole is wet...swishin n splashin bros has a new identity...Bro in laws actually! Go Pooleside and nab Jordan...air-apparent?

SPRING FORWARD 🕑🕙🕚🕖🕘🕑🕙🕚

Porter report... ✍✍✍ KPJ is a trip dub threat for the underhanded Rockets...Wood will be triumphantly returning soon but KPJ is holding it down...i eat my 👒

I command thee 10 times 🪨 🪨 harken to Moses Brown and speaketh a sound voice... the winds are uprising and the signs are evident... its a theological choice...

Tony B and Dwight Howard will replace an injured JoJo 😥...but they will do it admirably...brotherly love💘 in Philly 🔔

1st - awesome job as usual. 

2nd- such an underrated movie

3rd- that quote makes me appreciate you so much more.

Keep up the great work and I think I  speak for all of us, we appreciate your post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

1st - awesome job as usual. 

2nd- such an underrated movie

3rd- that quote makes me appreciate you so much more.

Keep up the great work and I think I  speak for all of us, we appreciate your post.

Thank you so much...appreciate it! Just hope it helps...stay ballin!

• Thanks 1

I don't think Bey and Bane are good picks.. depends on your build. Bey is a 3-pt chucker and Bane doesn't seem to do enough (talking about CAT leagues here). 

Stash Diallo (IL-eligible) if you can. Ellington may get moved.

55 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

I don't think Bey and Bane are good picks.. depends on your build. Bey is a 3-pt chucker and Bane doesn't seem to do enough (talking about CAT leagues here). 

Stash Diallo (IL-eligible) if you can. Ellington may get moved.

Diallo is one of the worst shooters in the league. If you expect the numbers he put up when all the Thunder players were out, you will sadly disappointed. Pick him up but I rather have Bane.

23 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

into sato. positive contributor more in more cats. Definitely worth seeing how his minutes shake up the next couple of weeks 

Thanks bro. But I just saw that Wood is doubtful for tomorrow so now I'm debating between streaming in Patton or Sato for the Tues/Wed b2b haha... I agree though, Sato can easily be top 100 ROS if he's given 30 min. 

8 minutes ago, bealforthewin said:

with news of marcus morris entering the starting lineup, he can possibly become a decent add. Thoughts? 

Would do it if LAC didn't have 2 more games left this week. But if you're hurting for a decent stream then why not

On 3/14/2021 at 8:18 PM, dfstout said:

💪§tout Sc🏀🏀🍨🍨

💧🚰🚿🚱💦💧🚰🚿🚱💦💧🚰🚿🚱💦

Gaurdenias 🌼🌸🌻🌹💮🏵🌼🌸🌻🌹💮🏵🌼

SPRING FORWARD 🕑🕙🕚🕖🕘🕑🕙🕚

Nice, rocking the emojis! 

Like seeing Maledon here each week, holding him and waiting for the 3s to start dropping. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

In the event of a Lonzo trade who's the pick up - NAW or Kira? Big decision here, can make or break your season depending on how things shake out. One of them is bound to produce. 

🎶 Sha- Kira, Sha-Kira 💃🏽 🎶

Edited by dfstout
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, t0087669 said:

With so many players out/resting on Sunday. Who’s a good stream play? Kenrich Williams comes to mind. How about Quickley?

THT. lebron out

• tonycpsu unpinned and locked this topic