NBC Sports Edge Forums

FOUR OWNERS NEEDED - ESPN 12T 5x5 Roto Keeper League (Redraft Season)

Four new owners are needed for a 12T ESPN 5x5 Roto Keeper league.

Draft currently set for Sunday, March 28 at 10am PST.

Current stats - H, HR, RBI, SB, OBP; QS, ERA, WHIP, K/9, Sv/Hld

Current rosters - C/1B/2B/SS/3B/OF3/Util2/SP4/RP2/P2/Bench5 with 5 IL spots for 2021 (normally it's 3 ILs, but due to ongoing COVID concerns, there will be 5 in 2021 and 4 in 2022).

Our four open slots are teams that finished 4th, 8th, 9th, and 12th in 2020.  We completely redraft every five years, and this is our redraft season (six keepers per season otherwise).  Draft position for our redraft seasons is the prize from the season before.  If you finish 1st, you get your choice of draft slots; finishing 2nd gets your choice of what's left; and so on (normal drafting is reverse snake draft based on order of finish).

If interested in taking one of the open slots, or if you have any questions, please reply here or email TJL5714@yahoo.com, and I'll reply as quickly as possible.  First come, first served.

Thanks, good luck to everyone in 2021, and stay safe.  🙂

The 2020 4th place team has been taken.

Our three remaining open slots are teams that finished 8th, 9th, and 12th in 2020.

Please reply here or contact TJL5714@yahoo.com if you're interested, with your picks in order of preference.  First come, first served.

Thanks again!

11 minutes ago, mcdavid97 said:

I'd be interested and I've got a buddy who would join as well.

only issue is I've got another league drafting at the exact same time, any wiggle room on the draft time?

We might be able to shift an hour or so in either direction (maybe more, obviously that can be discussed between everyone), but the date is pretty well set as the last weekend before the season (hopefully) starts.  Just the hazard of having folks in multiple time zones.

If you're still interested, email me your info at TJL5714@yahoo.com (and your friend's as well), along with which slots you'd both want.

Just now, mcdavid97 said:

yeah the date works would 11 pst work? 

It works for me personally, and it shouldn't be a big deal, but we can run it by the league to make sure there's not someone who's got the reverse of your situation  🙂

If we start running into a lot of conflict, there's always later that Sunday night, or even possibly pushing back to Saturday.  Whatever gets us the most live draftees.

We now have only one remaining team, the 12th place finisher in 2020 (who will draft in whatever slot is left once the other eleven teams choose their slots).

Please reply here or contact TJL5714@yahoo.com if you're interested.  First come, first served.

Thanks again!