NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rotoworld Gridiron '08!

whiskeyriver

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was about to come in here and post a reminder:

DRAFT TONIGHT, 8PM EASTERN.

You all are gunna be roasted and toasted, suckas!

Excuse me for my ignorance with Yahoo, but does the Draft Room just appear, or will there be a tab under Draft Central.

How much time between picks.

Sorry, I'm a Yahoo noob.

On the league front page, there will be a link to enter live draft, just click it. Yahoo reduced time between picks down to a minute and a half. Yahoo has the best draft room by far of any site.

On the league front page, there will be a link to enter live draft, just click it. Yahoo reduced time between picks down to a minute and a half. Yahoo has the best draft room by far of any site.

cool, thanks bro!!

A lot of us are open to making this a money league. However, I need all 12 teams to vote yes on this. If I receive a single no vote, this will just continue to be a (very competitive) free league.

Please place your vote here so I can count all of the teams that vote yes. You must vote yes or no. If you do not vote, I will hound you for all eternity! Ha ha. After the vote, we can discuss the best method of turning it into a buy-in league.

After you vote yes or no, go to this link to vote for an amount. The majority will win:

http://www.polldaddy.com/p/899993/

I'll jump in for some coin.

If we go $25 we total $300.

What should the payout be?

I say $200 to the champ and $100 to the runner up (hate to cost myself $100 that way, but I'm charitable)... but I'm open to anything

Still waiting on three votes. If there is a single no vote, or someone does not vote, I will keep this a free league.

Yes (9 votes):

Whiskeyriver

OrgangeCuse44

TheBoatmen

Spike11

Ktownracer

Amsterdammer

ArizonaSamson

ElDiablo

Winky

No Vote (3):

speedywheelman