NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Keepers locking issue

Small issue here as our league has keepers locking today but a few of the owners are dragging their feet as they need to keep 10 but some have 8 and some 9 picked.  In case they don´t respond to my emails today and no change is made by lock time what would you guys suggest?  Pick players for them? Extend keeper lock time??  I appreciate the help, and cannot respond here till later today so leave comment and I will check later, thanks again guys!

In every league I'm in the commissioner has posted a message on the day before keepers are due that if you don't choose them you'll either have no keepers or they'll choose them for you. 

If people haven't selected enough keepers then I, personally, would just do the keeper admin function/rollover/whatever it's called, and they have to deal with having 2 less players than everyone else.

6 hours ago, srf1957 said:

Pick some for them.   Unless the rules state you don't  have to keep full 10.   They just want to jump the draft lineup . Or if you can move the extra picks to the back of draft .

No, I´ve specifically stated, email several times 10 keepers, no more or no less so they have no excuse.

Yep looks like everyone but 1 guy with 2 picks missing has woken up lol.  Going to pick his last 2 if he doesn´t respond.  Thanks for the input everyone.

Every league I commish, I tell them to pick, or I will pick for them.  I have had to pick keepers maybe twice...

You can still choose keepers for them even if they haven't.

A punishment you could come up with is that if they don't have them picked and you need to pick for them, those guys are pushed to the front of the draft instead of the end